The England Thread

LDN Blue

Club is always before country in my book and always will be. that doesn't mean i wouldn't be happy to see us win something internationally but i hate half the England squad, i feel a tad hypocritical cheering for certain players like Gerrard, Rooney, Rio etc. One love.

With Smalling out Roy might be forced to pick Terry.

Jagielka's been a shadow of his former prime, Rio got nothing on Terry this season and Jones is still pretty raw. Though a snub will work just as well for us, so either way it's a win-win as fair as I'm concerned.

Will go with youth, experience and form. I can see a back 4 of

Richards - Lescott - Cahill - Cole

2 City lads next to each other and the 2 Chelsea boys. Both hopefully buzzing from major trophies. I hope he takes JT because i'd like to see 3 Chelsea boys at the back, especially as we've been pretty good at the back recently and there is a great understanding between JT, Gaz and Ash. You'd have to pick em together if you have any real sense. I just feel that he wont pick JT.

http://soccernet.esp...n-terry?cc=4716

Not very reliable considering it is from Harry Harris. Once again the FA and the England coach are acting like cunts, if true!

Call it blue-tinted glasses here, but I fail to see how Rio's outdone Terry this season, considering the former missed most of the season!

Call it blue-tinted glasses here, but I fail to see how Rio's outdone Terry this season, considering the former missed most of the season!

Exactly! And it will surely come back to bite Hodgson. In the 'nads. Being an idiot seems to be the basic qualification to be part of the FA!

I swear I read Rio might miss it anyway.....if this is because the racists blah thats just stupid.Off the field issue and it does happen and JT misses out,is cleared of the charges I hope he just tells the FA and co to fuck off

Part of me hope he doesnt go cause you know if we loose he'll be blamed 'tension on the field' blahhhh balhh media shite