test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

The England Thread

Started by LDN Blue,

659 posts in this topic

Hahahaha England are fucked this year. Downing, Walcott and Carroll are meant to be going. No Richards or Sturridge. Even funnier because Oxlade-Chamberlain is going after playing like 12 games this year? Didn't Sturridge not score 12 goals in like 12 games in the first half of the season?

Anyway being from Scotland I reckon England will be getting destroyed in the quarters by Germany or someone... and yes I will enjoy that. Spain and Germany final anybody else?

Hahahaha England are fucked this year. Downing, Walcott and Carroll are meant to be going. No Richards or Sturridge. Even funnier because Oxlade-Chamberlain is going after playing like 12 games this year? Didn't Sturridge not score 12 goals in like 12 games in the first half of the season?

Anyway being from Scotland I reckon England will be getting destroyed in the quarters by Germany or someone... and yes I will enjoy that. Spain and Germany final anybody else?

France - Germany final for me.

BLUELION YOU NEED TO OPEN A EURO PREDICTION THREAD!

OneMoSalah likes this

England squad

GK – Hart, Green, Ruddy

DF – Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry

M – Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Milner

S – Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck

Patrick Bamford likes this

ENGLAND ARE FUCKED HAHAHAHAHA, DOWNING IN AND HENDERSON IS ON STAND BY HAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOL SORRY CAN'T HELP IT

Goalkeepers: Hart, Green, Ruddy.

Defenders: Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Jones, Lescott, Terry.

Midfielders: Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young.

Strikers: Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

Stand-by: Butland, Jagielka, Henderson, Adam Johnson, Sturridge.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, why is that retard Welbeck in there? He's shit. Also why Downing & The Ox? Downing has been shit & The Ox is way too young. IDGAS if Walcott played in a tournament at 18/19... And then no Crouch. He has one of the best goal rates. FFS.

Patrick Bamford likes this

Although i'm not Sturridge's biggest fan I'm disappointed he's not in the full squad. That being said, he's only got himself to blame.

Get rid of Downing, The Ox, Walcott & Welbeck and stick Grant Holt, Peter Crouch, Carrick & Sturridge and we could go far.

what's up with Sky Sports saying "what do you think of Terry's inclusion over Ferdinand?"

Terry has been superior

+ Ferdinand is old and shit

+ There's worse decisions there, like Downing in the squad and not Grant Holt, Peter Crouch...

Wavy Crockett and OneMoSalah like this

I don't understand the Terry debate, has he become the scapegoat for your previous disappointments?

I would rate him as the best defender picked and worry more about the likes of Phil Jones if I was English

also think Micah Richards should have been included

Fulham Broadway likes this

Roy Hodgeson was a huge mistake, jesus christ what is up with him.

Welbeck out, Grant Holt in, he's scored 13 goals this season and has had to have the work rate of his life.

Carroll out, Crouch in, check the goals this season, look at Crouch's record for England, fucking tit Carroll is shite and has been all season just because he turned up in the 60th minute and made a difference is nothing, oh then plays good against our reserve team.

Also can someone tell me why Defoe is in there?, he hasn't played enough for Spurs and theres a reason for that, his goal instincts just aren't there anymore for me, he's a finished player.

Midfielders i agree with it all except Downing, even Jarvis is better than Downing, Jarvis can beat players and whip in a cross.

Also get Jones out get a good centre back in, he is not ready, and what the fuck Glen Johnson in the squad again?, when will England learn he is not England material, very poor player. Honestly i would rather Kyle Walker get in than that joke, and especially Micah Richards who should be our starting right back for christs sake.

Wavy Crockett likes this

The best back four would be the Chels 3 (no bias) Cole, Terry and Cahill + Glen Johnson in front of Joe Hart.

Sturridge and Welbeck up front would probably be the best option. But doubtless it will be Defoe and Carthose Carroll

Wavy Crockett likes this

The best back four would be the Chels 3 (no bias) Cole, Terry and Cahill + Glen Johnson in front of Joe Hart.

Sturridge and Welbeck up front would probably be the best option. But doubtless it will be Defoe and Carthose Carroll

You think Glen Johnson is better than Micah?, Micah for me is better going forward and definitely defending. Glen Johnson only has a better cross, but if you want someone to run up constantly and cross the ball then get Kyle Walker, even though he can get troubled in defence more than Johnson, but Johnson is an average player, how he has played so many games for England i'll never know. Not England material, stick Micah Richards in.

I don't care about Sturridge, he deserved it and i'm glad to be honest. He's been a selfish prick all season just thinking of the Euro's, he's went on about it.

Hopefully this will change him, if it doesn't, what's the point really...

capriccioso likes this

Welbeck and Chamberlane over Crouch and Holt? Johnson over Richards? And Downing :lol: ?

I predict a very short spell for Woy with the national team.