test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KENT_BLUE

Gianfranco Zola

Started by KENT_BLUE,

169 posts in this topic

zola was one of the best ever players to grace the pitch of stanford bridge.he is a god! his skills his magnificant free-kicks etc,what a wonderfull player

fill free to discuss "god" here

He had a fantastic eye, Great through balls and long balls. He could curl the ball wonderfully especially in free kicks. He was a great player even when he was playing with Calgiari before he retired.

True Chelsea hero. The best player in the world. Came from abroad and set the Premiership alight in his first season. A pure genius and no-one can never ever beat him.

More than God. More than Chuck Norris. More than David Hasselhoff. He's bigger than the Sun itself. He's... GIANFRANCO ZOLA ! :lol:

genius. In his first season for us he was just shear class and i couldnt believe i was watching this kind of player playing for my team. He scored some absolute stunning goals and was rightly voted pfa player of the year. From that season he just seemed to get better. Greatest foreigner ever to grace the premiership. God, Genius, Legend, Master.

I was at the game vs Zaragoza in 2004 for his tribute match, ive never heard anything like it.

yeah...he was the MAIN reason i supported Chelsea...apart from Flo,Wise,Di Matteo and co.

he is definitely,undoubtedly a legend...

and most importantly,he's a Chelsea Legend... :thumbsup:

genius. In his first season for us he was just shear class and i couldnt believe i was watching this kind of player playing for my team. He scored some absolute stunning goals and was rightly voted pfa player of the year. From that season he just seemed to get better. Greatest foreigner ever to grace the premiership. God, Genius, Legend, Master.

I was at the game vs Zaragoza in 2004 for his tribute match, ive never heard anything like it.

i wanted to go to that game in 2004 but i couldnt because i was unfortunalty on holiday!.but ive got the programme anyways! and i was fortunate enough to meet him at the old training ground around 97-99 time

KENT_BLUE

Edited by KENT_BLUE

Love the fact as he got more successful and regonised his head didnt grow he was just so awwww.

And his goals woha.The Norwich one.Legend

He was definately an influence on me supporting Chels... His attitude was brilliant.

He was definately an influence on me supporting Chels... His attitude was brilliant.

He was ... no, he IS an example of the perfect player. I'm not talking about skills, I'm talking about skills, attitude and personality combined. If you are somebody like Zola, and you are willing to work hard, then there is no other way but success.

A true etalon of a healthy and pure player.

Isn't he ?

Edited by manpe

best player to ever play in the prem

better than van horse face

better than henry

id even say better than ronaldo

he is a model professional, got on with his job, was dedicated, never moaned when he wasnt in the team, wasnt dirty, didnt dive, played with a smile on his face, a model professional for any up and coming footballer

legend