test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Think You Know The Score?

Started by BlueLion.,

Think You Know The Score? is a new Prediction League I am hoping to run from the start of the next season. It is very easy, all you have to do for each of the 38 Premier League Rounds is guess the final score for the games. It will work at the same time as the Prediction League, but both will be seperate competitions. The format is like this:#

1) You predict the scores for the matches.

EG: Chelsea 2 - 1 Bolton

Manchester City 0 - 2 Arsenal

Portsmouth 1 - 1 Everton

2) You then get points awarded:

1 point for each correct scoring criteria, ie. home team goals or away team goals.

3 points for an exact scoreline

What do you think?

I think next season is a long time away :lol: I also think I wouldn't be interested in this (too tedious trying to guess 10 scores a week), but that many others would so go for it.

Well, how about we start running it for the last 15 games of this season as a test, and if people don't use it, we scrap it and just carry on the with the PL and Line-up comp.?