test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

I hope that Arsenhole isn't the one to sign this kid if he doesn't come here. Would rather let someone else like Madrid then scum Wan-ger, but i am still hopeful we can seal the deal before any else moves for him.

Drogba, time to become role model and us your awesome secret powers!

Lukaku : "One day I will play here".

The belgian channel VRT has made a documentary (De school van Lukaku) on Lukaku during his last school year. And when he was at Stamford Bridge, he told to his teacher "one day I will play here, this will be the single time in my life that you would see me cry".

TrueChelseaBlue likes this

Lukaku : "One day I will play here".

The belgian channel VRT has made a documentary (De school van Lukaku) on Lukaku during his last school year. And when he was at Stamford Bridge, he told to his teacher "one day I will play here, this will be the single time in my life that you would see me cry".

Amazing News LUKAKU your going to be a Legend:lol:

We must be careful with Madrid and their money...

But Arsenal and Tottenhamn should give it up lol. He wants to play for Chelsea, so he ain't gonna join our London rivals.

In the world of football, who you support hardly matters sometimes. There's a rumour Jamie Carragher's an Everton fan :lol:

In the world of football, who you support hardly matters sometimes. There's a rumour Jamie Carragher's an Everton fan :lol:

rumour has it that Carraghers got a brain ,,,,,completely unfounded

rumour has it that Carraghers got a brain ,,,,,completely unfounded

Hahaha touche sir. But my point's the same anyway, just because you're a fan of a club doesn't mean you'll sign for them :whistling:. Tottenham we can rule out, but Arsenal or Madrid?

Hahaha touche sir. But my point's the same anyway, just because you're a fan of a club doesn't mean you'll sign for them :whistling:. Tottenham we can rule out, but Arsenal or Madrid?

I hope we sign Lukaku as I have doubts about Sturridge making it