test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

Maybe a shite website but there are alot of direct quotes from yesterdays interview with lukaku and it seems the teenager is very very close to a deal makes a good and exciting read

Source Here!

" I won`t be playing immediately in a club that is at the summit of European football but I will develop in contact with players who are better than me. I will need a period of adaptation that might take a whole season before I can compete."

Quote from Lukaku.

The negotiations with Chelsea are always ongoing but perhaps I have made a mistake with some of my words in the media when I've talked about only wanting to play for Chelsea.

Actually my dream is to play for a top club European and I do not care whether they are from England, Spain, Italy or Germany.

Fair enough, but it's good for us he did :D

I didn't know Walcott was a Liverpool fan (said so in the interview with Lukaku)

What I really like is that he is a Chelsea fan, will surely give his all for the club, appreciates it perhaps more than some other non-fan player would. And if this year is the perfect summer to get him, we have to use it. We can't pass on him because at the moment we've got Drogba and Torres in CF positions. In year or two Drogba either retires or falls down the pecking order depending on his form. That's why we need to time it and look in the future, not so much in the present. Good move, please let it be true.

SinineUltra likes this

[Lukaku Update] According to Het Laatste Nieuws, Romelu Lukaku has reached an agreement with Chelsea.

yes an agreement has been reached with player but still waiting of an agreement with anderlecht :delight:

Anderlecht's Herman Van Holsbeeck to meet #cfc officials in London today to make progress on Lukaku transfer. He'll miss Europa League draw. - via @BelgoFoot John Chapman

This means it's really important. :)

[Lukaku Update] According to Het Laatste Nieuws, Romelu Lukaku has reached an agreement with Chelsea.

Anderlecht's Herman Van Holsbeeck to meet #cfc officials in London today to make progress on Lukaku transfer. He'll miss Europa League draw. - via @BelgoFoot John Chapman

This means it's really important. :)

So Lukaku reached an agreement with Chelsea and now we need an agreement Between Chelsea and Anderlecht and that's why he gonna meet us today?

So Lukaku reached an agreement with Chelsea and now we need an agreement Between Chelsea and Anderlecht and that's why he gonna meet us today?

Yes, that's right. Actually agreement with player has been reached when he was born. :D