test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

That Drogba did come out and said that he talked to him <_<

yes i know that , and this is what i was referring to ... that means when they talked lukaku must have given some signs of being interested to come here otherwise Drogba would have never bothered to go out in public and say i have spoken to him and told him to come to chelsea .

Drogba should physically go and slap him, ask him what he's playing at, and bring him over here in a sack of some sorts. Then we can negotiate.

great idea ...the press gang principle

Juventus and Inter join the race :

However, Henrotay has also confirmed to Italian daily Tuttosport that both Juventus and Inter Milan are monitoring Lukaku and have shown an interest in the Anderlecht striker.

Henrotay said, "It is true that Juventus and Inter Milan are following him."

The agent also revealed that he expects Lukaku to leave Anderlecht in the summer, saying "he is more likely to depart in the summer, but in football you never know… They know they have a great player and would like to keep him as long as possible. At the same time, they are realistic and they know it is important to get the best offer."

Source : imscouting

Juventus and Inter join the race :

However, Henrotay has also confirmed to Italian daily Tuttosport that both Juventus and Inter Milan are monitoring Lukaku and have shown an interest in the Anderlecht striker.

Henrotay said, "It is true that Juventus and Inter Milan are following him."

The agent also revealed that he expects Lukaku to leave Anderlecht in the summer, saying "he is more likely to depart in the summer, but in football you never know… They know they have a great player and would like to keep him as long as possible. At the same time, they are realistic and they know it is important to get the best offer."

Source : imscouting

doubt he would relish the racism he would meet in ITALY

I know it's not the most reliable source, but i have read this on the Daily Mail :

Arsenal may hold the upper hand in the chase for Anderlecht's teenage striker Romelu Lukaku after showing interest in his younger brother Jordan.

Real Madrid and Chelsea are firm favourites for the 17-year-old striker, however, Arsenal have watched Romelu's younger brother Jordan, who plays at left-back for Anderlecht and Belgium U17s, and his parents are keen for the brothers to be together should they depart Belgium.

If they were to buy his 16 year old brother they'd have to wait another 2 years until he left school as I assume the same principle applies with Jordan, than that of Lukaku. Romelu's father said he can leave once he has finished his education. Therefore I assume this story is a pack of lies.

I know it's not the most reliable source, but i have read this on the Daily Mail :

Arsenal may hold the upper hand in the chase for Anderlecht's teenage striker Romelu Lukaku after showing interest in his younger brother Jordan.

Real Madrid and Chelsea are firm favourites for the 17-year-old striker, however, Arsenal have watched Romelu's younger brother Jordan, who plays at left-back for Anderlecht and Belgium U17s, and his parents are keen for the brothers to be together should they depart Belgium.

its not that far from north london to chelsea.....if the tube is running:rolleyes:

Rambo likes this

We can sign Romelu for now and then we`ll steal Jordan later on like we did to their other left back who turns out to be pretty good.

Didn't he prefer a move to Real Madrid the day before? Anywho, the rumour is about Arsenal being interested in his younger brother Jordan. However the rumour would be a whole lot more interesting if they suggest that Romelu might follow him, given that his brother's (arguably) the most promising prospect in football. Wouldn't it?

Surely, the club's interested and I'm convinced that he wouldn't pose in Chelsea-shirt at Stamford Bridge, or speak so openly about how Drogba is his hero and Chelsea's his favourite club, if he'd prefer a move elsewhere.

Quite a few Arsenal fans today are getting excited as they think they are winning the race for him, a couple of sites like talksport are even reporting it as a done deal.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/10/11/arsenal-win-race-to-sign-12-5m-goal-machine/

Looks like we've let yet another one pass!! Not liking that -_-

The only thing those articles are going on is the Belgian club lining up a replacement. That doesn't mean Arsenal have won the race, for all we know, we could've.