test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

The lad is clearly a fan of Chelsea, which he has said numerous times and an even bigger fan of Drogba, i think if we seriously make moves to sign him when the summer comes around then he will be a Chelsea player for sure no matter who else comes in for him.

According to french press, both Inter and Juventus want to buy him in January.

No quotes, they just said that a Juventus' scout has been seen at the stadium for the game between Belgium-Germany. And he would have been there to Lukaku...

Honestly, who cares! Drogba still has two years minimum and then we Have Sturridge, Anelka, Kalou and Borini.. Who cares if he goes to Madrid? If he doesn't score 30+ goals in his first season they will bench or ship him off somewhere. (probably man city with the rest of the leftovers). Unfortunately this club doesn't have much faith in youngsters so we would probably be harming his development anyway.

He's probarly not even that young, when you come as African here in Belgium or in the Netherlands and you don't speak English, so you can't tell your age. They just guess what your age is and put that in your pasport. He can be 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - who knows?

He's probarly not even that young, when you come as African here in Belgium or in the Netherlands and you don't speak English, so you can't tell your age. They just guess what your age is and put that in your pasport. He can be 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - who knows?

He was born in Boom, a town in Belgium, so I'm pretty sure the age on his passport is right.

I taught for years in Kenya .For a number of reasons their ages can be somewhat unreliable

He was born in Boom, a town in Belgium, so I'm pretty sure the age on his passport is right.

Boom was the first amature team he played for, but you're almost right - wikipedia says he's born in Antwerpen.

well if we seriously make a move for him in the summer , more probably than not he will end up a Chelsea player . most of the pictures i have seen for him was in a chelsea shirt . and Drogba will never come out and say i talked to the guy unless they have achieved some kind of agreement , because if Drogba said so and the lad signed next day for real madrid then Drogba won't look too good and he knows that . so i think the boy have made it clear that he loves chelsea .

although i am afraid we might fuck this up because honestly we are the worst team on earth when it comes to negotiations .

well if we seriously make a move for him in the summer , more probably than not he will end up a Chelsea player . most of the pictures i have seen for him was in a chelsea shirt . and Drogba will never come out and say i talked to the guy unless they have achieved some kind of agreement , because if Drogba said so and the lad signed next day for real madrid then Drogba won't look too good and he knows that . so i think the boy have made it clear that he loves chelsea .

although i am afraid we might fuck this up because honestly we are the worst team on earth when it comes to negotiations .

perhaps not the worst but we are certainly far from the best at completing deals

"Yes, I've even called him," Drogba told Cornu. "I got his phone number from Vincent Kompany.

"I told him - you have to sign for Chelsea."

:whistling: