test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

I visited Rsc Anderlecht's website few times and i got a feeling that they are polite when concerning transfers.

Saw announcements, that one player (29 yo i think) wants to play regular football and they can't offer him that so they will please him and i forgot what was for another one.

He played 60 minutes tonight. He wasn't much involved, because Anderlecht's game wasn't really something.

I think TX was referring to his character on the pitch.

I hear Bellamy does alot for charity aswell but what a twat he is.

Term-X likes this

I think TX was referring to his character on the pitch.

I hear Bellamy does alot for charity aswell but what a twat he is.

Exactly.

I still can't believe how he acted when lamps wouldn't let him take that penalty.

Exactly.

I still can't believe how he acted when lamps wouldn't let him take that penalty.

Tell me who wouldn't slap Vidic. He was so annoying when Serbia played with Australia, constantlyspeaking something to the ref.

I know it is inappropriate to do that during the match.

Zidane was the same, he got couple of reds for brawl.

Speaking of foul characters, is it just me, or is Italy full of them? Always falling, tripping, diving, elbowing, and throwing fits when they arnt called. You could not imagine the excitement I received from seeing them knocked out of the WC.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/2010-08-18/ajax-battle-chelsea-belgian-teen-sensation

Ajax hope to dash Chelsea's hopes of signing teen sensation Romelu Lukaku by offering the Belgian striker the chance to make his name in Holland.

The Dutch club, famed for their youth academy, are interested in the Anderlecht striker, who scored 15 goals in 25 games for Anderlecht last season having made his debut at 16. They are keen for Lukaku to visit the academy and ply his trade there before a big-money move elsewhere.

Chelsea are among a long list of European clubs interested in the 17-year-old and Lukaku was pictured at Stamford Bridge this summer wearing a Chelsea shirt. Real Madrid, Arsenal and Barcelona are all keen too, with Anderlecht realising they won't be able to keep hold of him for too long.

But the Belgian Under 21 star's agent Christophe Hentoray has said the forward is too young to move to the likes of Madrid and Chelsea and now Ajax have registered their interest.

Insiders at the club have told talkSPORT they would be willing to take Lukaku to the Amsterdam Arena to help him develop.

Johan Cruyff, Marco van Basten and Dennis Bergkamp all graduated from the Ajax academy and the Eredivisie club are keen to strike a deal with Lukaku.

The terms would be simple - Lukaku would join Ajax for a relatively small sum and then sold for big money if he reaches his potential, with Anderlecht getting a hefty percentage on the future sell-on fee.

http://www.talksport...-teen-sensation

Ajax hope to dash Chelsea's hopes of signing teen sensation Romelu Lukaku by offering the Belgian striker the chance to make his name in Holland.

[...]

The terms would be simple - Lukaku would join Ajax for a relatively small sum and then sold for big money if he reaches his potential, with Anderlecht getting a hefty percentage on the future sell-on fee.

They want to buy him for his own sake or just to win money ? LOL.

There will be no transfer this summer 100%, and i am sure that once next summer comes around we can look forward to him becoming a Chelsea player....

There will be no transfer this summer 100%, and i am sure that once next summer comes around we can look forward to him becoming a Chelsea player....

That's if we have not signed him on a pre-contract agreement already to come next year....which I think is what might have happened already

He would be a great addition to our attack, though he may be just a bit young at the moment. Perhaps for next season. Drogba should be in starting position with most matches since he's at the peak of his carrer, and any other good strikers would take some of his match time.

Check the shirt ;)

14abb0lukaku.png

We gotta buy him when he will have 18. Like that he will be a homegrown player.

And if he couldn't take playing time, we must loan him to an english team.

article-0-0878191A000005DC-53_306x562.jpg Anderlecht just lost in ther Champions League quilifier, LUKAKU?

Carlo+Ancelotti.jpeg

Pay rise, O levels and play alongside Didier in his prime..... Why not? lol

Lukaku is cup tied with Anderlecht now, so what would be the point in signing him now?? :mellow:

PremierLeague,FA Cup and the Mickey Mouse Cup.

Hell I'd rather see him sit in our reserves this year than going to Madrid next summer.

Lukaku is cup tied with Anderlecht now, so what would be the point in signing him now?? :mellow:

As Anderlecht is eliminated from UCL Lukaku will not be a cup tied if he changes his clum this summer or next January. The rule for cup-tie has been changed from this season. But anyway he will not come this summer for sure.

If Arnesen fuqqs this up then he should be shot! shoot.gif If everything goes according to plan we should be getting him next summer.