test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

He took us from 15points behind to almost winning the EPL if we had won at Old Traford with the worst injuries, selection, managerial...problems we had in a very long time. I don't about you but that sounds like 'relatively' descent football to me.

With our squad it's a disgrace to get 15 points behind from United. And United also spoiled lots of points last year, but we were even worse

It wasn't Ancelotti's fault that we had a bad season last time out! It was because Ray Wilkins left the club because Ron Gourlay was far too busy making enemies and disagreeing with everyone. Ancelotti then became a wotsit in a trance and he had no-one to speak with on the touchline, which meant tactics and approaches to games weren't thought out as well...

... that's how I see it, I don't blame the players at all!

I will brief because I think I've said this many time. Wilkins has nothing to do with our shamble. There were signs of our "bad moment" coming way before he was sacked.

He took us from 15points behind to almost winning the EPL if we had won at Old Traford with the worst injuries, selection, managerial...problems we had in a very long time. I don't about you but that sounds like 'relatively' descent football to me.

When I've said "decent", I wanted to mean a playing style which looks like at something, could it be defensive or offensive. Instead of that we only had side passes.

Indeed a lot :offtopic: mate..

So now back On it :)

Anybody some news when is going to be presented for gods sake, why does this take ages??

Anybody some news when is going to be presented for gods sake, why does this take ages??

Maybe they're waiting for international clearance or some sh*t like that :lol:

It'll be done this week though :)

He's been training with chelsea since last week, and seems very happy....it must be some sort paperwork that's keeping the deal.

Drogba played his first match for a 1st division team at the age of 23 (in france) and moved 2 Chelsea at the age of 25, Lukaku did this at the age of 16 and moved at the age of 18...

Drogba's prestations weren't always on the same level either, he had only 2 or 3 good season (check wikipedia for stats)

So Romelu has stil a lot of time 2 get on the same level as Drogba

:goodpost:

We are only buying him becuase he looks a bit like Drogba, unfortunatly many people here think the the sky will fall when (and hopefully soon) Drogba leaves, so we spend 18 million on someone who could easily flop, just becuase he reminds people about Drogba.

How pathetic.

you're kidding right? what an incredibly ignorant statement

BlueLion. and Rambo like this

^+1 Why trouble with 2 press-conferences, when you could just use 1. Now if we only present Mr.XWinger and Mr.XPlaymaker at a press-conference next week.

What happened to Romelu? You already had to be presented?

Most likely this week. I think they are just waiting for Oriol to arrive