test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

big signing , so happy blue%20scalf.gif , now lets sign a creative midlefielder and a winger :eyebrows:

big signing , so happy blue%20scalf.gif , now lets sign a creative midlefielder and a winger :eyebrows:

I agree. Modric. If not then Hamsik.

sLOVEnian Blue and BlueLion. like this

It can't be finalised on Monday, because he has match against my country, Slovenia on Wednesday, I will go there and watch him and Courtois and maybe create a banner ;)

Not sure Courtois will play mate, Mignolet did great last games.. Altough it's a friendly, maybe they will play both a half, we'll see :)

I would love to see a banner of them both in Chelsea jersey, altough that's impossible for at least a year..

we are overloaded with forwards --- Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Torres, Malouda, Sturridge and now Lukaku!

we are overloaded with forwards --- Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Torres, Malouda, Sturridge and now Lukaku!

I forgot we've got another young Belgian player in Courtois - they seem to have a decent national side for the future and promising talents.

Anelka, Kalou, Malouda and Sturridge will most likely play on the wing

We are playing a 4-3-3. . . . Sturidge, Anelka, Kalou and Malouda will play wing forward which leaves Torres, Lukaku and Drogba has the 3 targets men plus it's worth noting that Drogba, Anelka and malouda are old and nearing the end of their contracts which means Lukaku was bought with a long term view to replace Drogba.

It's a big move and one for the future in mind, think about him staying as long as Kalou but actually reaching some true superstar heights. Him coming to us shows he has the ambition to better himself as a player by being surrounded by top level players. That's why I like this transfer. He's young and can give us an eternity on the pitch, like Sturridge

It's a big move and one for the future in mind, think about him staying as long as Kalou but actually reaching some true superstar heights. Him coming to us shows he has the ambition to better himself as a player by being surrounded by top level players. That's why I like this transfer. He's young and can give us an eternity on the pitch, like Sturridge. On top of all that, Lukaku supports Chelsea which is always nice...

its highly likely that at least 3 of them wont be here this time next year, and Lukaku is only 18....

It's a big move and one for the future in mind, think about him staying as long as Kalou but actually reaching some true superstar heights. Him coming to us shows he has the ambition to better himself as a player by being surrounded by top level players. That's why I like this transfer. He's young and can give us an eternity on the pitch, like Sturridge. On top of all that, Lukaku supports Chelsea which is always nice...

I can imagine it now...Chelsea's dual themed attack:

Torres and Sturridge to drive the defense nuts with pace and trickery:

4418b.jpg

Drogba and Lukaku coming on to finish what's left

bab46.jpg

Tomorrow, Romelu will be at Chelsea for the medical test and will be back on Tuesday with the National Team. Official Presentation will take place later in the week. More information will be given tomorrow

BlueLion. and Hamilton like this