test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Romelu Lukaku joins Chelsea

Started by the wes,

2,347 posts in this topic

Hope we get him.. With Drogba around to coach him, he could be ferocious! Plus he's like twice the size of Drogba already.....

Yes he is like a striker version of Christopher samba, it would be brilliant to have him in the box !

Peter Couch supports us and he's at spuds.

Hopefully would be different with Lukaku

Peter Crouch, a man with class.

peter-crouch-monica-mint.jpg

Peter Couch supports us and he's at spuds.

Hopefully would be different with Lukaku

Well that's maybe because Chelsea doesn't want Crouch?

Well that's maybe because Chelsea doesn't want Crouch?

Yeah but i am saying that it doesn't matter if he wanted to come/support us, if someone ie Arsenal came in saying he would be on the fringe of breaking into the First team by just signing up, whose to say he'll put Chelsea aside to sign?

I know that Chelsea doesn't want him (Crouch) but didn't stop him joining Spuds.

Meh, call it a meaningless fact but i was trying to use it in an inferior way.

http://translate.goo...D126377&act=url

The teenager would ever like to play for Chelsea. "In the stadium of Chelsea I almost started to cry. I love Chelsea. I want to win the Champions League, not once but several times. The day I sign with Chelsea, that will be the only time my parents I will cry. "

Poorly translated (friend is supposed to be girlfriend) but good enough to understand.

It's official now. The guy has a blue heart. I wasn't convinced with the wearing Chelsea shirts alone (i know lot's of people with a chelsea shirt or whatever but don't support the team but just like the shirt). And this is real. He said this himself in a documentary called De school van Lukaku (The School of Lukaku).

It all depends on us now. If we don't sign him, we officially suck at signing great players/talents.

http://translate.goo...D126377&act=url

Poorly translated (friend is supposed to be girlfriend) but good enough to understand.

It's official now. The guy has a blue heart. I wasn't convinced with the wearing Chelsea shirts alone (i know lot's of people with a chelsea shirt or whatever but don't support the team but just like the shirt). And this is real. He said this himself in his own show called De school van Lukaku (The School of Lukaku).

It all depends on us now. If we don't sign him, we officially suck at signing great players/talents.

When was this statement released? If true, it's only a matter of time :)

When was this statement released? If true, it's only a matter of time :)

That he said this is without a doubt true. It's from a documentary about his life, they followed him around for a year (at home, school and at Anderlecht).

It was aired in Belgium last month if i'm right.

If we do not sign him i think it will be the biggest mistake we have made since not signing pato. We have all the young flair attacking players, like gael josh and danny all of them are really talented when it comes to pure footballing abilities but we don't really have a convincing young target man. If we sign him we will have enough young talent not to sign many attacking players in the future.

If we don't sign him i will be fucking pissed off, we will not find someone that young and that good at holding play up like Drogba for a long time. The boy is still very very young and he is at an age were we can develop him, if we sign him now we can use Drogba for 2 more years while lukaku learns from him like an apprentice then we put him straight in when he is 19 years old. Ok maybe in his first 2 years like Drogba he will be a battling ram but we all know by year 3 he will explode into a monster of a player and he will only be 21 years old. We will have him for the next 12-13 years hahahah.

No-one should hope this goes through in January. We know from last summer he won't be going anywhere till he finishes his education, so that should be next summer. That's when he'll be available to sign.

Got this off CFCnet's equivalent topic:

In a belgian talk show about football, anderlecht chairman Van Holsbeek said they rejected a 10 million offer from Chelsea for Lukaku.

Lukaku said in voetbal magazine (our national football magazine) he's a chelsea fan, and that Drogba is his idol, he said he'll leave anderlecht when he's 19.

This could be bull but it's good to see some actual interest from the club.

Edit: If this is true I'm amazed by how the tabloids miss such obvious and important stuff and have to resort to making up stories and digging old quotes.

Is this topic about Lukaku or Lionel Messi? Some people need to calm down. Danny Cadamarteri scored goals at 17, in a far better league than the one Lukaku is in. Means nothing yet.