test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Cee

Fabio Borini

Started by .Cee,

392 posts in this topic

The suspense is the killer, isn't it? If only we knew what's going to happen, we'd react accordingly :lol:

Last I heard he rejected a 1 year deal or something like that, it pissed off the board and now they won't offer him one.

Really hope the lad stays, instinctive and proven goalscorer, we need someone like him who sniffs out chances and knows where to be and when to be there.

The suspense is the killer, isn't it? If only we knew what's going to happen, we'd react accordingly :lol:

Last I heard he rejected a 1 year deal or something like that, it pissed off the board and now they won't offer him one.

Really hope the lad stays, instinctive and proven goalscorer, we need someone like him who sniffs out chances and knows where to be and when to be there.

If we let him go for nothing then someone needs a big kick up the arse, espcially if we end up offering Bosingwa a longer deal. What I have seen of that boy he looks the business - maybe Torres could learn off him!!

If we let him go for nothing then someone needs a big kick up the arse, espcially if we end up offering Bosingwa a longer deal. What I have seen of that boy he looks the business - maybe Torres could learn off him!!

If he leaves we will get compensation.

That's a shame.

But I reckon it's better to buy Lukaku for £20m than to keep him :rolleyes:

We have some great businessmen at the club don't we :shoot:.

Peace. likes this

I think his agent said Borini will only move to Swansea permanently if they can secure promotion.

Hopefully he'll find a good club, that will utilise him in a way we were never given the chance too. I also hope he scores a hattrick against us one day :)

I also hope he scores a hattrick against us one day :)

I'll forgive him if he can score 2 hattricks against Arsenal instead :yes:

Negotiations went wrong at Chelsea so we both chose to go away and let the contract expire. At the end of the season they will get some compensation for me as a young player

Confirming my suspicion, his agent's fucked both club & player over.

Such a disappoint we let our good talent slip away..

Stoch showed real promise, we soldhim. Borini bangs in numerous goals for reserves, goes to swansea, does the same. Fair enough we did offer him a new contract but he rejected because he was never given any signs of breaking into our team. Its alright though, we have players like Anelka who's slowly seeming to be less bothered with football day by day..

If Sturridge gets sold then that will be the peak of all anger, and things really need to start changing.

Confirming my suspicion, his agent's fucked both club & player over.

and his agent being a dick then hahah ;)

By far my favorite youth prospect behind Josh...has real talent in front of goal, such a fucking shame.

Just read that he will snub Swansea and return to his home - Parma for free(or some fee, as our youth).