test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.Cee

Fabio Borini

Started by .Cee,

392 posts in this topic

it's very likely onyl one of them will survive here, and ancelotti will choose the younger italian.

Firstly, they are two different players. Franco is more of a Target Man ala Drogba and Borini is more like Anelka.

Secondly next season on Borini is off on loan for couple of seasons atleast. .

Firstly, they are two different players. Franco is more of a Target Man ala Drogba and Borini is more like Anelka.

Secondly next season on Borini is off on loan for couple of seasons atleast. .

You are absolutely right. It is more than likely that Borini will be on loan next season, which is the right thing for him to do at his age, regular competitive football. Franco will hopefully be back and showing what he can do, this loan is a big test for him.

Borini, Sturrdige and Di Santo are the strikers I hope to see lead our attack in the next few years. I hope Di Santo learns alot from Drogba on Ball control upfront. Seeing the reviews from Blackburn fans on Di Santo and the praise he got from Big Sam I hope to see him replace Drogba in the next 2 seasons. He did send the Liverpool defense in a bit of a panic last season when he came on as a sub, also the Stoke game at home was good.

I think the tussle would be between Sturridge and Borini, as both are pretty much similar. but in the immediate future I see Sturridge replacing Anelka. While Borini would ge on loan....

don't be too sure about that ^

Ancelotti will favor borini because he's italian, and he's stated borini reminds him of inzagie

it would have been borini on loan and di santo on the subs bench if this wasn't evident.

I really like borini the thing i worry about is, borini is a fantastic finisher but i like strikers to have more in them then just a penalty box fox. Borini works hard he is decent in the air he has a bit of pace, but the things van nistelrooy could do like hold up the ball excellent close control, these things were an added bonus.

Uefa.com

Borini hoping for bright future

"I'm hoping for the best with Chelsea, where I want to win a spot in the first team and of course to score goals. I would also love to be involved in the World Cup with Italy in four years, which would be something incredible. I want to achieve everything I can and to win trophies."

rather see him then disanto forsure

Sigh.

Probably true so good luck Fabio.

Chelsea + youngsters = headaches (well, for those who think about the future generation).

The club really needs to step their game up when it comes to the youth.

Sigh.

Probably true so good luck Fabio.

Chelsea + youngsters = headaches (well, for those who think about the future generation).

The club really needs to step their game up when it comes to the youth.

Can't do much when the youth aren't good enough (di Santo, Sahar, Sinclair), when they demand starting roles (Stoch) or when they refuse to sign new contracts (Kakuta, Borini).