test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Term-X

Terminator X Rep

Started by Term-X,

118 posts in this topic

Can someone change this thread name to the" Terminator Bashing" thread?

I beleive even if he comes up with a "HI" on this thread he will get a bundle of -ve repslaugh.gif

Hey, he's the one who's started it and decided to revive it so I don't see a problem with it.

Jim and BlueLion. like this

Hey, he's the one who's started it and decided to revive it so I don't see a problem with it.

Well it was scraped last time because the system got abused. Term had something like -63 rep towards his name. People gave negative reputation when he he posted a thread about a football player dieing. Which is very disrespectful. So everyone just be mature about it and not give negative feedback unless it really needs to be given.

BlueLion. likes this

I was just looking at the Aaron Ramsey leg break thread and he posted "who gives a fuck" No wonder this guy gets given negative reputation.

no i didn't i then went on to say because he will be a millionaire anyway, if your going to quote me at least be factual.

Jim likes this

no i didn't i then went on to say because he will be a millionaire anyway, if your going to quote me at least be factual.

Oh.. Sorry, he did say because he'll be a millionaire. Still doesn't really give you... the right (for want of a better word) to say who gives a fuck about someone who has just had their tibia and fibula snapped in two.

The system's been changed because of an immature minority on the board.

Wow really? The most negative rep you can give every few days is something like... three, isn't it? And really, all it is is a red fucking box to tell people that he posts a load of shite all the time... sounds fair to me.

BlueLion. likes this

The system's been changed because of an immature minority on the board.

it's only we hate scouse & joe cool who have ruined it for everyone.

Hey go shut your fucking mouth, I disagreed with lots of your posts in this topic including the crap about free speach etc so I gave it negative rep, so stop moaning you plonker.

Hostile.. :rolleyes:

you gave me minus rep for a post about a miss quote, i'm sure if you take a look at that post now you will see Bluelion has removed it, like i told you he would.

why must you and we hate scouse ruin it for everyone.

Hostile.. :rolleyes:

you gave me minus rep for a post about a miss quote, i'm sure if you take a look at that post now you will see Bluelion has removed it, like i told you he would.

why must you and we hate scouse ruin it for everyone.

A miss quote? It was you denying what you said about Ramsey, regardless of the millionaire bollocks.

Ruin it for everyone? A few negative rep, boo fucking hoo. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one making an extremely huge fucking deal about the reputation crap. It's a fucking box of numbers, ok? Seriously, if this makes you go and freak out, then go out and seek some help. The last time I've counted, you had at least two threads regarding all this reputation, and if you can't deal what people think about your posts, then simply don't fucking browse the site.

The last time I've counted, you had at least two threads regarding all this reputation, and if you can't deal what people think about your posts, then simply don't fucking browse the site.

i received minus rep for posting "R.I.P" to a footballer who had died.