test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Term-X

Terminator X Rep

Started by Term-X,

118 posts in this topic

lmao at shane because we all knew he's the one who caused the feature from being dropped in the first place

the sad little boy shane actually searched all my posts and gave them minus rep.

ZanSnake and CFC58 like this

lmao, that pretty much cements it

why would you need to mention of any potential or no potential evidence if you had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

sad really.. you should also be banned for insulting me on many occasions when all i did in particular threads was give my own opinion, although i think you have already had warning from mods on here anyway.

CFC58 and ZanSnake like this

why would you need to mention of any potential or no potential evidence if you had nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

Surely if you were accused of something you haven't done you would protest your innocence? This is exactly what he's done where is the evidence?

Also I've minus repped you on various occasions because a lot of your posts are utter bollocks.

Why you still going on about this, i'll try and clear all the rep, people can only make postive rep now.

lmao, that pretty much cements it

why would you need to mention of any potential or no potential evidence if you had nothing to do with it rolleyes.gif

sad really.. you should also be banned for insulting me on many occasions when all i did in particular threads was give my own opinion, although i think you have already had warning from mods on here anyway.

Er, I'm saying that you can't prove it, Until you can your accusations mean nothing. I gave you negative rep twice I think, Mainly because your posts are complete bollocks. I'm sure you got a few negative reps when you said Zhirkov was the type of signing a midtable club with no ambition would make, And If you think its just me that doesn't like you I can safely say that your wrong.

Mart and Joe Cool like this

hang on..

your not the one with a MASSIVE red box on his profile saying minus 59 rep

would you like that son?

It's a box on a internet forum, you don't really take it that seriously do you?... :rolleyes:

Joe Cool and Mart like this