test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blueboy9

The Cricket Thread

Started by blueboy9,

2,462 posts in this topic

Are India going to screw this one up as well? Humiliating defeat at New Zealand last week, they're already 3 wickets down chasing (what should be) an easy total.

Better then what Pakistan did, i bet.

Did very well against Australia, but then just screwed up against England - Its as if we dont know how to bat.

I think Twenty20s got alot of people back to watching it, especially in England i guess, with you guys winning the World cup and everything - Removes the image of cricket being a boring 5-day game.

Are India going to screw this one up as well? Humiliating defeat at New Zealand last week, they're already 3 wickets down chasing (what should be) an easy total.

India sure looked like they were going to mess it up again, but eventually won quite comfortable in the end. Sehwag to the rescue! emo5.gif

P.S. Every team has a won 1, lost 1 record now with India and NZL also having a bonus point. Sri Lanka are in trouble.

Pakistan's bowling attack did very well but England's reply through Broad and Prior was exceptional. 233 all out, with England more than capable of getting back at the crease before the end of Day 2.

I think Azhar Ali and Yousaf were superb today, really gave the English a good fightback, taking the lead, and capping it off with an early wicket when we went to bowl. I'd be happy to see us chasing anything under 200. Above that and we will have a game on our hands given our batting line-up.

Im getting tired of Test Cricket, we have a kick-ass ODI and T20 Team, Test Cricket just isn't our thing. :P

India make a sloppy start. Our batting's really bad of late, 71-5 after 22overs. Terrible!

Didn't really expect India to collapse like that! :P

And, we beat England after 5 years, so delighted :D Now to repeat it in the next match and level the series! :P

Didn't really expect India to collapse like that! :P

And, we beat England after 5 years, so delighted :D Now to repeat it in the next match and level the series! :P

Have to hand it to you, your bowlers were fantastic in the third test. Although I am very happy with Cook's return to form, he's had a below-par summer and I fully expect him to push on from here. A half century against you in the first innings of the last test and I'll be a happy chappy!

Guys what happened to Simon Jones?! I haven't seen him since 2005 in that great Ashes series! He was an amazing swing bowler!

Ah yes Simon Jones. Always bagged me a hatful of wickets on EA Cricket 05 and 07 :P

Can't believe how shit we've been batting. The umpiring yesterday was third rate and the news channels are going on and on about it being a 'conspiracy'. Makes me laugh. Just gotta admit we were shit and move on. The match vs New Zealand is a virtual semi-final now.

Duppy Conqueror likes this