Bosingwa

Srna

Rafinha

Neville

Glen Johnson

Sergio Ramos

Maicon

Why not?

Great team, lots of variety. Don't forget Van der Wiel as our super-sub.

He is only a year younger than Bos, and plus, Bos can actually defend ;)

fair shout!

The other probably flaw with Bos, is that compared with Alves, he's injury prone, as we've already seen, it took him a LONG while to recover, to the point where it could have ended his career.

I hope Bos proves me wrong and performs at his best, and he has done of late, he was superb against Wolves... a game where Chelsea weren't 100% according to Carlo...

• 1 month later...

Chelsea and Manchester City target Dani Alves admits: I want to stay at Barcelona

Dani Alves admits he’d rather stay at Barcelona than jump ship to Manchester City or Chelsea - but only if the Spanish champions match his demands.

The Brazil right-back is out of contract at the Camp Nou in 2012, but is desperate to conclude talks on a new deal after helping his side to a 5-0 thrashing of Real Madrid.

Negotiations have dragged on for much of the year, with cash-strapped Barca unprepared to reach anywhere near the £200,000 a week deal that Alves saw his friend Yaya Toure sign at Eastlands this summer.

The Catalans want an agreement before the January transfer window opens but the two parties are still thought to be some way apart - with Alves’s representatives threatening they will pursue interest in England unless they get a better offer.

However, there is no doubt where the 27-year-old wants to be.

After a memorable el clasico, he said: ‘I would like to continue to produce these kinds of performances with Barcelona.

‘I am under contract until 2012 and, God willing, I will sign again. It’s in my best interests. I do not have any pressure to sign, but I expect the solution will be positive.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1334429/Chelsea-Manchester-City-target-Dani-Alves-admits-I-want-stay-Barcelona.html#ixzz16n8iMmj5

Great, stay where you're at !

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You