test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Daniel Alves

Started by DavidEU,

68 posts in this topic

unless Bosingwa gets sold (which... dare I say it, could be likely I have to say. He's been dogged with injuries for most of this season so before anyone disagrees with me, think about that!) we don't need him.

If we keep Bosingwa on the other hand, Bosingwa on a good day pretty much has just as good games as Alves, if not better. Why trade in like for like.

Also, Ivanovic is great cover at right back when Bosingwa is injured, and of course we have Belletti!

QUOTE (chelseapaul @ Feb 20 2008, 03:39 AM) So whats the go now Paulo has signed on for a few more years & Belletti playing well?

Will Avril still go in for him?.... Do we need to go in for him? huh.gif

I would say yes, only because if you look at the quality of Alves compared to Ferreira and Belletti then Alves in on another level and that is what we need to be looking for in our team.

coming from you ..this shocked me ..then I noticed the date ..

We don't need to sign players though. Ancelotti is right. Only time we should buy players is if when injuries hit us bad (which is starting to happen unfortunately) and that's it. We have a very good youth system also. But yet, there is some players I wouldn't mind having at Chelsea and saying that, money is not an issue lol. But when we need those big players, it will be when out backbone leaves...I mean players like Drogba, Ballack, Lampard, Terry, Ashley, Joe and some others.

instead of ALVES we should go for RAFINHA (shalke) or coleman (everton)..........but we dont need a right back...........as ivanovic is doing well..........and we have ferreira and belletti as back up............and bosingwa will return in a month..................

this fuckin cunt should stay where it is... its the right place for ingorant arrogant fucking selfisch and assholattitude players... faceolna is the right place...

I don't think we've shown any interest. It's probably his agent trying to pull a media stunt, try and get us to notice him.

We can have a team of right-backs...

Sagna in goal...

Lahm

Alves

Ivanovic

Bosingwa

Srna

Rafinha

Neville

Glen Johnson

Sergio Ramos

Maicon

Why not?

We can have a team of right-backs...

Sagna in goal...

Lahm

Alves

Ivanovic

Bosingwa

Srna

Rafinha

Neville

Glen Johnson

Sergio Ramos

Maicon

Why not?

Great team, lots of variety. Don't forget Van der Wiel as our super-sub.