test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

1000 members!

Started by BlueLion.,

23 posts in this topic

Well guys, we've done it.

1000 members - what a fantastic achievement! On behalf of the staff I'd like to thank you all for making this forum a fantastic success, with members such as EskWeston, STEV30, Fulham Broadway and company making this forum one of the best sports sites on the internet. Well done to each and everyone of you!

And on behalf of all the members, I'd like to say a big well done to Jim for making the site, and along with the rest of the staff, making it a great place to be on.

So, well done to you all, and here's to a thousand more!

BL.

1000 members 100 actually can be bothered to post 900 registered and dont come ever again.

It's like that on most forums.

TalkChelsea.net has been running nearly 2 years now, i dont know where the times gone. I'd like to thank everyone who comes on here and posts daily. blue%20scalf.gif

I've always felt welcome on this forum. I havent been as active on here recently as I have in the past. I probably put that down to the lack of football during the summer.

Anyway......I'll be back with a vengence :eyebrows:

Keep up the good work lads !!!

Congratulations to all :) We finally made it to the 1000 mark hahaha.

Also the last few weeks i have noticed alot of improvement which is great to see.

Thanks to all the staff for the hard work and thanks jim for the great site :D

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!

talkchelsea ftw! :clap:

I know that I'm pretty new but when I first registered, I felt that this was the site for me and I really enjoy sitting here at the evening and discuss things with you guys :drunk:

Keep it up! the best site ever!

anotha.com of which I'm a moderator on is more active, but for a Chelsea forum this place ain't too bad.

A round of applause for TX....just over 900 posts and finally something slightly positive :lol:

Great achievement, yeah i know theres only certain ppl who actually have the intelligence to post sense and more that 2 words a post and as badboy said, only like 100 are active but its still a good achievement. It is busy most times, i dont come here pre season because some of those transfer rumours u guys post are annoying and shocking lol but from when we start playing matches, i come back and am pretty active. Long may it all continue.

anotha.com of which I'm a moderator on is more active, but for a Chelsea forum this place ain't too bad.

Why must you mention a forum that your moderator of every 50 posts?