AC Milan vs Chelsea

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pizarro not as bad as I remember so far tbh.

Shevchenko doing alright, I just wish people would pass it to him more.

Zhirkov, A.Cole, and Bosingwa are looking to be our only players to get behind the opposition defense and they're doing a great job at it too. Keeping those three fit is going to be key next season.

Thinking about it, the most important player for us to sign is not Aguero or Pato but Ribery or similar. Someone else on the right to get behind the defense with Bosingwa. That would complete our team, imho.

Thinking about it, the most important player for us to sign is not Aguero or Pato but Ribery or similar. Someone else on the right to get behind the defense with Bosingwa. That would complete our team, imho.

His name is J.Cole !!!!!

Sheva looked good as well today.. I say keep him, he's a decent striker to have as a back up for Drogs or Anelka. Experience and he's still got the ability to finish.

Really enjoyed that game , end to end sort of stuff that was played with more intensity thana regular friendly.

Delighted that Zhirkov got a goal on his debut , really good performance from him , excellent on the ball , he can run past players but he also has a brain and can spot players in better positions than himself , he also works hard in midfield. I would like Sehav to stay , not a bad back up striker , I would much prefer him as a back up than Michael Owen. Bosingwa and Cole on both flanks were top class , they are arguably the best right and left backs in world football respectively. Drogba looks to be in great form , the guy is the best big man striker in the world. Cech entered in an excellent performance as did Terry and Ivanovic. Pizzaro seriously has to go. If I were to choose a man of the match it would be Mikel , immense performance , powerful , concentrated and quite good on the ball , did a good job on Ronaldinho.

Like Aesthetic Relic said , I cant wait for the start of the season.

Mikel was Class. He dominated the midfield.

Lampard looked a bit off today.

Zirkov had some good crosses and a cracking goal. Not a bad debut.

Bosingwa ruled the right flank. He is amazing. Who ever thought of swapping him for Ribery needs to be bombed.

Ashley Cole industrious as ever.

Cech, some class saves.

All in all, it didnt look like a friendly. The midfield although looks narrow, seems to be linking well.

MoM: Cech.