test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

AC Milan vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

190 posts in this topic

Another solid performance, we have looked very solid so far with the squad we have. Zhirkov put in a decent performance without trying to do too much.

At Baltimore's M&T stadium an announcer informed the press box: "Tonight's MVP is Chelsea's number 18, Yuri . . ." pronouncing the surname pretty much as "D-jerkoff". :D

Every commentator will say Jerkoff... but I actually think that is the correct way of saying his name :lol: Maye Gleb or another native Russian speaker could clarify that.

I went to the match last night (it was sick) and my friends dad works for marriot and somehow got us a sick suite there. turns out AC Milan was staying there, and i was on the elevator with ronaldinho and some other players this morning it was hilarious lol. (got to speak to carmello anthony too for those basketball fans out there)

Every commentator will say Jerkoff... but I actually think that is the correct way of saying his name :lol: Maye Gleb or another native Russian speaker could clarify that.

I'm not certain, but I think in Russian "zh" is pronounced the same as the French "j"