AC Milan vs Chelsea

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately i missed the game <_< but i'm proud of them :) especially for Drogba and Zhirkov. I think Drogs will be a main player in the race for title in upcoming season. He scored two amazing goals agianst the teams from Mediolan and it's look like he wont stop scoring, second match and second goal. Didier need only max. 10 min to score :D I'm so glad to see Zhirkov finally on the pitch. He has very good debut and he scored a goal :D I hope lads give him a lot of support and he'll feel the same good like in the fromer club. We should say thanks to Guus for good advice to sign him.

Highlights

edit:

i found some analyze of goals in better quality :) 

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4355071

Edited by Kajo

Cech - 8.5

Bosingwa - 8.5

Terry - 7

Ivanovic - 6.5

A.Cole - 7.5

Mikel - 7.4999

Zhirkov - 7.5

Belletti - 6

Lampard - 7

Drogba - 8

Anelka - 7

Shevchenko - 6.5

Pizarro - 5.5

Mancienne - 5.5

This is as far as my memory goes :o

Edited by Mart

Cech - 8.5

Bosingwa - 8

Terry - 7

Ivanovic - 7

A.Cole - 9

Mikel -7

Zhirkov - 8

Belletti - 6

Lampard - 6

Drogba - 8

Anelka - 7

Shevchenko - 6.5

Pizarro - 5.5

Mancienne - 5.5

These are what i think ( i did fall sleep on and off cus i was up at 5am that morning but i think i watched it all!

Also who ever says ronaldinho has past it, just watch this game! looking very good again!

His best days are definitely behind him; he'll never take on players for fun again. But still, he looked classy today. Wouldn't have minded him at Chelsea if we could have got him for a low price; would've added a little silk to our efficient style of play.

And he'd be worth it just for the set pieces, tbh.

But yeah, I think the slow pace in Italy makes it much easier for him to look top class again. I think Eto'o will do great out there as well. Anelka would do great out there too, come to think of it.

Edited by Mart

Surely, your new "marquee" signing will also demand the same wages, if not more.

Yes, a marquee signing is one of the best players in the world, Someone that should start week in week out and someone that should be a key player.

We could have a backup as good as Shevchenko with wages of £20,000.

I've read through the posts and wish I had been on-line while I was watching the game last night! It would have made the game more fun for me. I hate watching football on ESPN because the commentators are horrible. They spent most of their time giving a bio of each AC Milan player (and don't get me started on the really bad pronounciations :rolleyes: of some of the names including "DRAGBA" for Drogba) and Alexi Lalas reliving his glory days playing in Italy. I don't care to hear all that crap, I want to hear about the game I'm watching and the plays being made today! At one point they mistook Lampard for Terry??? Who does that??? Oh, someone not watching the game! <_< I'm sure there was more that ESPN screwed up, but I will stop ranting at this point!!

I loved the game!! Drogba's goal at the beginning was awesome! Cech's saves were terrific! And Zhirkov's debut with a goal was perfect!

I'm hoping the game Sunday is just as good since I will be in Dallas for the game!!