test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Wishlist Daniele de Rossi

Started by the wes,

1,510 posts in this topic

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/roma

QUOTE Roma midfielder Daniele de Rossi is a big-money target for Chelsea.

Il Romanista says De Rossi is now Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti's No1 choice to strengthen his midfield this summer - ahead of even AC Milan star Andrea Pirlo.

In reaction to speculation linking De Rossi with a £40 million bid from Real Madrid, Roma chief Bruno Conti last week scoffed: "De Rossi isn't worth £40 million, he's worth much, much more."

De Rossi is a great player but he isn't someone we need. We have Michael Essien who plays well in his type of position, and Mikel is perfect backup, so we don't need him!

He's actually both, but his better position is DM I think, that's why I say we don't really need him, but I could be wrong

Roma has to be joking jajaja De rosi is a Good player.... but we better get Sneijder than Rosi... and De Rosi 15 to 18 millions not more.

wuill say 30 milion...and he is still young....He can be great pair with FRank and Essien as the guy to play behind them!

Can't i say i know anything about De Rossi! What sort of midfielder is he? Defensive, attacking???

Very similar too pirlo xabi alonso and carrick.

I'd rather have him than Pirlo, if it was between the two. But I too, would rather pass on this one.

Yes we dont really have one of those in our squad do we ?

No...And Ancelloti seems to be a fan of one. hence he mentioned names like Alonso and Pirlo for Chelsea in his book.

Roma official Bruno Conti claims he was approached by Chelsea regarding the availability of Daniele De Rossi.

The Blues have been strongly linked with a host of players during the summer transfer window as Carlo Ancelotti looks to piece together a side capable of wrestling the Premier League title from the clutches of Manchester United.spacer.gif

The Italian coach is believed to have cast his eye over a number of those plying their trade in his homeland, with employees of former club AC Milanspacer.gif dominating the headlines.

However, it appears that Roma midfielder De Rossispacer.gif has also fallen under his radar, with a big-money approach reported to have been lodged.

"I've personally had a call from Ancelotti to take the player to Chelsea. But Daniele is untouchable," Contispacer.gif told Radio Radio.

"The offer was of a lot of money, but it has been refused."

No deal

Roma president Rosella Sensi has also moved to distance the club from any suggestion that they would be prepared to part with the Italy international.

"De Rossi isn't and won't be for sale. He remains with us", she said.

Sensi also admitted that the decision to offload Alberto Aquilanispacer.gif to Liverpool was a tough call to make.

"It was a difficult choice. But he deserved a big club," added the club supremo.

Roma have played down reports that Daniele De Rossi could be set to join Real Madrid or Chelsea in January.

The Italian international was said to be high on the New Year wanted list of both Real and Chelsea.

But Roma have moved to reiterate that the 26-year-old is staying at the Stadio Olimpico.

"These are baseless rumours, Rossispacer.gif is absolutely unsellable," Roma's technical director Bruno Contispacer.gif told the Corriere dello Sport.

"He won't go either to Chelsea or Real Madrid, nor elsewhere.

"De Rossispacer.gif is a player of Roma today, tomorrow and after tomorrow - I don't think there is much else to add."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5718881,00.html

Don't think we really need him...