Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't anyone understand?? Ibrahimovic is one of the most overrated idiots in world football! He's sluggish, and never scores against big teams.

Total waste of money!! I'd rather sign Aguero or Tevez who are both YOUNGER than Ibra. No thanks!

Inter needs to get rid of Zlatan because if he serves his contract to the end he well cost the club a redicolous amount of money, so they tried to offload him before obviously.

I think he will go to Barca because the will sell Eto´o to Citeh....

Doesn't anyone understand?? Ibrahimovic is one of the most overrated idiots in world football! He's sluggish, and never scores against big teams.

Total waste of money!! I'd rather sign Aguero or Tevez who are both YOUNGER than Ibra. No thanks!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal Against Ac Milan

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Goal Against Ac Milan

Ok fine, but that still doesn't convince me that he is capable of cutting it against the bigger teams in the Premier League. Remember that the English style of game is very different to the Italian style. And I'm not sure if Zlatan can do it in the Premiership. I really can't.

I think he will go to Barca because the will sell Eto´o to Citeh....

Barcelona want David Villa as well, so if he signs for them, then Ibra probably won't be needed

I really hope we dont sign him

One of the latest "rumours" I read lately has an Eto to Man City deal already worked out (http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8671_5404299,00.html) so if Barca really want Ibra, then I'd expect something fairly soon. Personally, I would love to see Ibra at Chelsea (but still leaning towards Pato more though).

Off the subject, but why no interest (at least that I've seen) in Benzema?

:lol: Do we have to start this argument again?

Im with Wes on this one.

Ibra is not overated end of. I reckon he could do a great job for us.

I dont think he'd fit in with the Prem style of play. I reckon he's good, definitely, but not good for us. That clip of him scoring isn't good enough for the prices theyre talking!!

• 2 weeks later...
Zlatan in Blues claim

Inter Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has claimed Chelsea want to sign him.

Ibrahimovic's future at Inter has been the subject of intense speculation all summer with Real Madrid and Manchester United both linked with the Swedish international.

Inter are determined to keep hold of their star striker with president Massimo Moratti adamant Ibrahimovic is going nowhere.

Chelsea confirmed last week that they are keen to bring in a big-name signing this summer and Ibrahimovic is the latest name to be linked with a move to Stamford Bridge.

Ibrahimovic admits he is flattered by Chelsea's interest, but insists money will not be the main motivating factor in any move.

"I am fully aware that Chelsea want to sign me and, of course, it is very flattering," Ibrahimovic told the News of the World.

"They are one of the biggest teams in Europe and the Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world.

"Money is not the most important thing, I will base my decision on what's good for me, what suits me."

"It is about asking: will I still be able to be special in the league that I am going to, to the team that I am going to?

"Are my qualities right for the Premier League or not?"

SKY SPORTS/FOOTBALL

I rate Ibra but I don't think he is worth as much as £70m, that's just crazy money.

It's tough to guess if he would fit in well with the British game. Look at Sheva for a good example of what I mean.

Edited by ChiccO1873

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You