Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most over rated player in world football for me, both Drogba and Anelka are better imo, There are many players I would want ahead of him, complete waste of time even talking about him. Where would he actually fit in at Chelsea?

While that is true, it doesn't put Ibrahimovic over Drogba at all, when judging a player, everything comes into factor and I think Drogba has this intimidating presence on the field that really gives us the edge. And why fix something that isn't broken? Chelsea has been great under Didier, and yes he could've won us a CL or maybe two already but I don't blame him at all.

My point is, save the money and buy someone young and fresh like Benzema/Aguero, rather than blowing 60 mil+ for an overrated player lik Zlatan.

What I hate about Drogba haters (not claiming that you are one) is that they always remember what he does wrong but never acknowledges what he has done right for the club. The media has never done him any good as well and people who criticize him without any proper reasoning definitely does not watch Chelsea matches. If you ask me he's one of the most committed/passionate players on the team besides JT, Lamps, and Joey, and deserves to retire as a Chelsea legend.

I never said we should pay 60+ mil for him. I only said I would be ok with Deco + Drogba for him.

One reason is that Zlatan is 4 years younger. Other than that, Zlatan has got a fine aerial ability like Drogba. Ibrahimovic is also a really skilled player and his passing is class. So he would surely create good goalscoring chances to others as well as scoring himself..

I would only like this deal to happen if we also sign Agüero though.

And about hating Drogba, you are very wrong. Drogba used to be my favourite player a few years ago and I still like him. I just think it would be better to team to get a younger replacement, who is capable of as much as Drogba, if no more.

And it's just my opinion. :)

I never said we should pay 60+ mil for him. I only said I would be ok with Deco + Drogba for him.

One reason is that Zlatan is 4 years younger. Other than that, Zlatan has got a fine aerial ability like Drogba. Ibrahimovic is also a really skilled player and his passing is class. So he would surely create good goalscoring chances to others as well as scoring himself..

I would only like this deal to happen if we also sign Agüero though.

And about hating Drogba, you are very wrong. Drogba used to be my favourite player a few years ago and I still like him. I just think it would be better to team to get a younger replacement, who is capable of as much as Drogba, if no more.

And it's just my opinion. :)

Nothing wrong about your opinion and I agree, Zlatan is skilled and is younger than Drogba. But I really don't see him fitting in with the team chemistry and Inter would never do Deco + Drogba for Ibra.

Your opinion sucks, please give your head a hobble.

Can everyone cut out stupid posts like this please.

If you think someone's opinion sucks, you better damn justify why, otherwise yours sucks more.

The most over rated player in world football for me, both Drogba and Anelka are better imo, There are many players I would want ahead of him, complete waste of time even talking about him. Where would he actually fit in at Chelsea?

Not really overated...People just say that after the Inter vs Man United game last year...where Mourinho said he was the best in the world which was obviously just mind games.

However we don't need him at the moment.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the most over rated player ever to step foot on a football pitch. If he's worth £76m, Drogba is worth £100m easy.

Why is he rated so highly? I just dont get it. He's lazy, loses the ball all the time and never scores against big teams. He's fucking useless.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the most over rated player ever to step foot on a football pitch. If he's worth £76m, Drogba is worth £100m easy.

Why is he rated so highly? I just dont get it. He's lazy, loses the ball all the time and never scores against big teams. He's fucking useless.

Pretty much, LOL.

Villa/Aguero/Benzema would fit in nicely with Chelsea.

Not really overated...People just say that after the Inter vs Man United game last year...where Mourinho said he was the best in the world which was obviously just mind games.

However we don't need him at the moment.

They reckon he is worth 76 mil, how is that not over rated? I can think of 6 or 7 strikers currently playing in England who I would rather have ahead of him. Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov, Torres, Kuyt. They are all better imo, so if these guys are better than why would we want this lazy sod ahead of Drogba or Anelka who are a class above.

Can everyone cut out stupid posts like this please.

If you think someone's opinion sucks, you better damn justify why, otherwise yours sucks more.

I dont have to explain why drogba is better than mr overrated. Enough people have said why drogba is better already. Whats your opinion and please dont say your opinion is irrelevant to this

thread.

Edited by Badboy

They reckon he is worth 76 mil, how is that not over rated? I can think of 6 or 7 strikers currently playing in England who I would rather have ahead of him. Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Tevez, Rooney, Berbatov, Torres, Kuyt. They are all better imo, so if these guys are better than why would we want this lazy sod ahead of Drogba or Anelka who are a class above.

First of all i said we didn't need him. Especially considering the price we can get someone cheaper from elsewhere like some of the players you listed. I don't know who said he was worth 76M but that price has to be to put other clubs off. Do you really think we are going to buy him for 76M? Seriously?

There have been other prices rumoured today of buying him between 20-30M. Half the players you listed are going to cost even more.

His not overated i stand by that.

For anyone that wants us to sign him, Look at him against United in the 2nd round of the Champions League.

Even if you saw 2 minute highlights of that game, You would see why he is more overrated than Jamie Carragher.

For anyone that wants us to sign him, Look at him against United in the 2nd round of the Champions League.

Even if you saw 2 minute highlights of that game, You would see why he is more overrated than Jamie Carragher.

:lol:

This is the problem, people judge Ibrahimovic on this game. Also looking at the comments Mourinho said before the game that he was the best in the world. Do you think Mourinho actually believed this? It's mind games. He lacked service in that game and if i remember correctly he came closest to scoring. To judge a player on one game is pathetic. Ibrahimovic is overated by the British media and press... who have never even watched Italian football.

This guy is great technically and with some work could be come one of the best in the world. But we do not need him at this moment in time.

And as much as i hate Carragher... overated?

Im not even going to comment.

^ why even bother commenting anymore

his 76m price tag means no one will sign him.

Nah, i think thats just to warn clubs away, i reckon we could get him for 30M. Don't forget Mourinho was a former Chelsea boss and swap deals can be done.

:lol:

This is the problem, people judge Ibrahimovic on this game. Also looking at the comments Mourinho said before the game that he was the best in the world. Do you think Mourinho actually believed this? It's mind games. He lacked service in that game and if i remember correctly he came closest to scoring. To judge a player on one game is pathetic. Ibrahimovic is overated by the British media and press... who have never even watched Italian football.

This guy is great technically and with some work could be come one of the best in the world. But we do not need him at this moment in time.

And as much as i hate Carragher... overated?

Im not even going to comment.

Mario balotelli looked better in that game. Zlatan missed a number of chances against man utd.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You