test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

robaldo

Give Us Feedback/Bugs Thread

Started by robaldo,

3,000 posts in this topic

I have the same as you madmax

Btw i remember when you were just a newbie here How much you have grown

Stuck around cos of the nice people here. ( including you, zazzko, the only united fan i can actually talk to) I'm registered on cfcnet as well but just have the introduction post to my name there lol. I just found the people there a bit haughty and uptight and then I came across TC, and it was an easy choice from there on. Still been just under 2 months, but yeah, love it here :)blue%20scalf.gif

TC is a lot more laid back than CFCNet... which is a good and bad thing in my opinion. But I prefer the community here as it's smaller, you feel you know the majority of members.

You want a laid back community for newbies Because its attracting to them

ITS IMPORTANT THEY FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO ENJOY THIS FORUM

As max said here was far more attractive to him

Also you have to mind how many people register here and dont post usually its 1 in 35-60 newbies that stay on and make regular posts in any other forum

Now at talk chelsea its becoming like 1 in 15-35

Em I've noticed that while quoting posts from external sources, the background colour in the quote is dark blue and the text is a blurry black. I don't know if this has been noticed by anyone else, or if this is a problem that only I am facing, but it makes the text extremely difficult to read, unless you highlight it by selecting it with the mouse pointer. There's no problem with quotes that feature other members' posts, the issue only comes up when posting quotes from external links.

Also, is there a possibility of having a 'Tactics' section in the forums? Match threads and player threads often feature discussions about suitable positions, formations etc. Can we feature them all in a new section? Of course I'm more than happy with the current setup and there is no area of concern whatsoever, just suggesting a look at something that popped up in my head.

Hey mate.

Jim, Steve and I had a brief discussion and decided that the actual match topic is a good enough place to have the discussion for tactics. Hope that's okay with you - the main reason why is I think a separate forum would be a bit excessive and Jim is very happy with the 'linear' look of the site at the moment.

Nah no worries at all mate. As I said, everything's perfect here anyway, just thought of running the idea by you. Thanks for thinking about it :)

a thread on tactics would work well ...put one up ...

why does every youtube video play at once, when i enter a page with them?

All i did was click on the hip hop discussion thread, and they all go off at once.

All i did was click on the hip hop discussion thread, and they all go off at once.

all except one went on for me

The jay z Anti illuminati song and part 1 of that video you posted

Something to do with the video system, think ive fixed it.

I was thinking we should put a section under the Matthew Harding Stand for "Management Database". For ex-managers like Jose and ex-assistant managers like Ray Wilkins?

I was thinking we should put a section under the Matthew Harding Stand for "Management Database". For ex-managers like Jose and ex-assistant managers like Ray Wilkins?

Good idea!

My two cents : TC to have it's own twitter account to compete for followers with Stamford the Lion? eyebrows.gif

Good idea!

My two cents : TC to have it's own twitter account to compete for followers with Stamford the Lion? eyebrows.gif

Theres already a twitter account @talkchelsea