test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

robaldo

Give Us Feedback/Bugs Thread

Started by robaldo,

2,836 posts in this topic
On 15/07/2017 at 0:29 AM, Jim said:

The sites not going to be perfect 24-7, sometimes we get a spike in traffic as the wordpress blog is on the same server.

Loading seems ok for me at the moment.

Thanks Jim, forum running a lot better now. 

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Thanks Jim.

Though, I hate to bring something else up.  But, the "unread" icon/button isn't around anymore.

Site seems to be going very smooth but please address this Jim. The 'unread' feature is very useful and still is not around.

On 14/07/2017 at 3:59 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Thanks Jim.

Though, I hate to bring something else up.  But, the "unread" icon/button isn't around anymore.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

Site seems to be going very smooth but please address this Jim. The 'unread' feature is very useful and still is not around.

Do you mean this?

Capture.PNG

The Skipper likes this

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

Do you mean this?

Capture.PNG

No.  I mean this:

There is usually a green "unread" button before the 1st page of the thread link.  It used to just take you to the first unread post of the thread.

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 11.27.24 AM.png

Stats likes this

15 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

No.  I mean this:

There is usually a green "unread" button before the 1st page of the thread link.  It used to just take you to the first unread post of the thread.

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 11.27.24 AM.png

I've never seen a green 'unread' button. I always use the icons in front of the topic names that I showed on the picture.

Just now, manpe said:

I've never seen a green 'unread' button. I always use the icons in front of the topic names that I showed on the picture.

Well.  When it comes back, I recommend it.  It was quite valuable.  Especially when you've been away for a while and a thread blows up.

xPetrCechx and Stats like this

4 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Well.  When it comes back, I recommend it.  It was quite valuable.  Especially when you've been away for a while and a thread blows up.

Use the button @manpe highlighted, it's the new unread button.

Sideshow Luiz likes this

7 hours ago, Stats said:

^

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Use the button @manpe highlighted, it's the new unread button.

New? It's always been like that, literally always. There has never been a green "unread" button, wtf?

57 minutes ago, manpe said:

New? It's always been like that, literally always. There has never been a green "unread" button, wtf?

There definitely used to be, I think Jim removed it because there's obviously no reason to have two buttons that do the same thing.

I turned that green unread icon off as I was playing around with plugins to try and get the pagination to work correctly.

Since I fixed the problems ad revenue has took a massive fall. <_<

It's back on now.  I didn't realize that the other button was the same thing.  Sorry to cause an issue.

How are the ad revenue and previous problems related?

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 3.25.47 PM.png

On 14/07/2017 at 11:44 AM, Jim said:

Just updated the tapatalk plugin as well.

I can't quote in Tapatalk anymore. It doesn't include the quoted post when replying to somebody. Can you check it out?

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

I can't quote in Tapatalk anymore. It doesn't include the quoted post when replying to somebody. Can you check it out?

Been having the same issue for over two weeks. Thought the update would have resolved it