test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

robaldo

Give Us Feedback/Bugs Thread

Started by robaldo,

3,036 posts in this topic

Apologies if this has already been mentioned before, but is there anything that can be done about the latest posts appearing right under the topic titles, when you click on 'View New posts'?

One example would be the GOT spoiler thread. The topic title says 'spoilers', but its all for naught when a post from the thread shows up right under it.

manpe and BlueLion. like this

8 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

That was quick! Well done Jayjay :wub:

If the traffic is low in that place, I'm coming after you!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If the traffic is low in that place, I'm coming after you!

Then maybe bring the section to the top of the homepage, no one can see it buried in the 'Community'.

Do I have to keep pointing out the obvious even after I left the staff? :rolleyes:

:P

EDIT: If that does not work you can always start a 'Euro 16 Babes' thread. That always does the trick... 

Feedback about a little thing. I create a topic of the pre game season of Chelsea and Rapid Vienna ( it's been like 2-3 weeks)  and it was removed....The members of the forum have the right to open a game topic or it's just the responsability  of the admin Boys to do that type of things.

1 hour ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Feedback about a little thing. I create a topic of the pre game season of Chelsea and Rapid Vienna ( it's been like 2-3 weeks)  and it was removed....The members of the forum have the right to open a game topic or it's just the responsability  of the admin Boys to do that type of things.

You are right. Members have the rights to create topics....just not in the match thread section. Sorry and yes, I'm the bastard who deleted that thread weeks ago.

admins of talkchelsea why does it take so long for quick and fast updates in the edit profile settings for my favourite player.

there is still old names and the new players/signings take forever to be added in the settings and names to choose from.

2 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

admins of talkchelsea why does it take so long for quick and fast updates in the edit profile settings for my favourite player.

there is still old names and the new players/signings take forever to be added in the settings and names to choose from.

1. Because we have a life and aren't always available to attend to everything on here.

2. It's ideally best to add/remove the players just before the season starts rather than having to do so every time a player signs/leaves.

Can we have action took quicker against obvious trolls in the future? The fact that Bellion with his stingy board obsession has disappeared since we signed Kante and the Koulibaly chase has become public knowledge says it all.

Another example is Bushman, most other places he wouldn't have lasted a week but here he lasted years.

Don't get me wrong I think the staff do a great job on this forum, this is my only real bugbear because it ruins the best football forum I've been on.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Can we have action took quicker against obvious trolls in the future? The fact that Bellion with his stingy board obsession has disappeared since we signed Kante and the Koulibaly chase has become public knowledge says it all.

Another example is Bushman, most other places he wouldn't have lasted a week but here he lasted years.

Don't get me wrong I think the staff do a great job on this forum, this is my only real bugbear because it ruins the best football forum I've been on.

I'm coming down heavy on anyone who breaks the rules, personally insult people and anything else that gets in the way of this forum running as it should.

PM me in the future if you have any issues with anyone or anything.

There are some noticeable bugs which I am experiencing, I thought I would pass these on.

• Facebook connect doesn't work
  • Cover pictures cannot be re-positioned (Not in Firefox, Chrome or Edge)
  • Instagram counter doesn't like to TalkChelsea's account.
  • Adverts are throwing script errors, I have GoogleAds set to show so not sure why this happening.
  • Within your community the advertising URL hasn't been updated http://talkchelsea.net/advertising
Jim likes this

Have you removed the country flags next ot our usernames, or I just can't find it in settings and it is turned off for me?

Is anyone else getting errors about allocated memory?

It seems on my first visit, fairly regularly that I get an error about the site running out of allocated memory and then providing the amount of data which it suppresses. Also, the site is a little sluggish until I've visited a few sites (only after getting the error). Otherwise it's lightening fast.

23 hours ago, FootballManics said:

Is anyone else getting errors about allocated memory?

It seems on my first visit, fairly regularly that I get an error about the site running out of allocated memory and then providing the amount of data which it suppresses. Also, the site is a little sluggish until I've visited a few sites (only after getting the error). Otherwise it's lightening fast.

Looks like i'm not the only one with problems past few days. The site sometimes loads fast but sometimes i need to wait 10-20 seconds so it goes to other page/thread, alot of people using it at the same time maybe?