Luka Modric

DavidEU

I don't think he would. Let's be fair, including last season he has only worked with Villas-Boas for a grand total of 9 months. He saw how poor we were under him, and the transformation under di Matteo. If he isn't happy playing 40 games a season for the European Champions, he won't ever be happy ever again in life, for he would clearly have massive problems.

Real Madrid are close to signing Axel Witsel for around £30mil. (Don't ask me how I know. I'll just say the usual "I'M IN THE KNOW XOXOXOXOXO" crap.)

They will then sell Diarra to Milan or on-loan with an option to buy, apparently.

Will they also splash the cash on Modric after all of this?

Real Madrid are close to signing Axel Witsel for around £30mil. (Don't ask me how I know. I'll just say the usual "I'M IN THE KNOW XOXOXOXOXO" crap.)

They will then sell Diarra to Milan or on-loan with an option to buy, apparently.

Modric is not pretty enough for the glorious and most serene Real Madrid C.F.

Source named over here say newspaper A Bola.

But they say it's Modric OR Witsel..

But in all seriousness, I agree Modric is the better player, but witsel seems like the sort of player that real madrid could mold into a better one... Modric seems to be better where he can dictate the play himself, whereas as Real, he wouldn't be the "star" and would be amongst several players who are great, maybe not as good at the specific things he does, but perhaps he wouldn't stand out as much...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You