test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Luka Modric

Started by DavidEU,

2,077 posts in this topic

I never once said they are the same. I have watched both play for years so I don't need you to explain how both play. The point I was making is having both in our team would mean we would have to change our system to get the best out of them! We wouldn't be able to play effective counter attacking football with such a lack of pace!

Plus Mourinho plays Oscar behind the striker for a reason because he offers more defensively, something Fabregas wouldn't offer. Mourinho has used a counter attacking system his whole career and signing both Fabregas and Modric while getting rid of someone and dropping someone else who fit that system perfectly in Ramires and Oscar is just ridiculous.

Of what use was the counter attacking "pace and suitability" of Oscar and ramires against parked defence last season? most of the teams we face domestically employs tactics that renders our counterattacking football useless. which is why we need to be more versatile offensively and both Modric and fabregas gives us another option and dimension.

Azpinator likes this

Of what use was the counter attacking "pace and suitability" of Oscar and ramires against parked defence last season? most of the teams we face domestically employs tactics that renders our counterattacking football useless. which is why we need to be more versatile offensively and both Modric and fabregas gives us another option and dimension.

Diego Costa sorts that problem out for us though. We created more then enough chances to win almost every game we dropped points in! Plus with Fabregas coming in that is more then enough to beat those bottom teams.

A world class goal scorer and more creativity from deep is all we need. Costa and Fabregas will give us that.

Looks like Jose is calling Madrid players with offers to join Chelsea ... Khedira .. now Modric ... who's next ... Ronaldo?

Transfer market going overboard! Just a month left!

Nah. Goal should hire better translators.

Original: "Ne, nisam zvao Modrića... Mislim, zvao sam ga, ali privatno. Da ga pitam kako je on, kako supruga, obitelj"

Meaning: "No, I don't call Modric... I mean, i call him, but we spoke about private matters. I asked him how is wife, kids".

Jose doesn't call Modric to ask him join Chelsea.

Apparently, Modric's gf want to move :lol:

Chelsea transfer rumours: 'Unsettled' Luka Modric set for Premier League return at Stamford Bridge

Luka Modric could make a return to the Premier League with Chelsea or Manchester United following reports his girlfriend is struggling to adjust to life in Madrid.

United have previously shown interest in the former Spurs midfielder after a sluggish start to his career at the Bernabeu.

However, Chelsea have also been linked with the player and Jose Mourinho is a big fan of his.

The Express says that Fifa agent Francois Gallardo has admitted that Modric's girlfriend could pull the strings in terms of his next move.

"Modric is the engine of Real Madrid, but the problem it is his wife who did not fit into Madrid in Spain," Gallardo told French outlet Le 10 Sport.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11352352/Chelsea-Transfer-news.html

Hello everyone. I want to say one thing about Fifa agent Francois Gallardo. This man is a liar. very big liar. He participates in a television program very famous in Spain "El chiringuito de Jugones" (the program is about football) and each week he announced 4/5 massive signings that will change the history of football ... but these signings never do. He's a liar authentic.

He remained until August 31 last year saying that Messi had already signed the PSG (even though the sanction of Financial Fair Play).

Also a year earlier said that Real Madrid had signed a contract with Liverpool and Luis Suarez, and then when Barcelona ficho to Suarez, then Fifa agent Francois Gallardo said Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) had included a "clause of anti-bites "even before the bite of Suarez in the World Cup and that bite broke the contract with Liverpool and Suarez Suarez and so joined Barcelona.

Michael Laudrup to Barcelona as a Coach, Negrego to Real Madrid, Mandzukic to Real Madrid, Luis Suarez to Real Madrid, Messi to PSG...

Boom! Simeone y Messi to Napoles...

If Messi leaves Barcelona, Di Maria (now in Manchester United) to Barcelona...

Real Madrid have rejected a big offer from Chelsea for Garenth Bale for the January.

I put an imitation.

This man is a liar. When he said it also Modric last year nobody believed this.

Many players when they arrive in Spain are not acclimatized to the climatology of Spain. And many choose to return to their former country for that. And that exploit many journalists to say "This player wants to leave Spain because it is not adapted to the climatology of here". It is a trap to populate their news.

If this were true, maybe someday François Gallardo guesses at something, I think if you elijiria Modric to Chelsea because Modric knows and appreciates Jose and he has lived in London (and also because Chelsea is one of the best teams in the world ).

Regards.

RoyalBlues likes this

madrid will be one crazy son of a bitch to sell modric. but then, they sold ADM who last season along with modric was their best player, so i dont know.

iseah100 likes this

How could someone not like the climatology in spain...

hahaha. Yes, it can be difficult to understand, but also is certainly understandable and logical.

For example, Madrid is a city with a very fast rhythm, and the climate is very sunny, and someone used to the climate, for example London, may feel uncomfortable. In Spain, in the majority of Spain, the weather is always sunny and not (only a few days a year) is very cold in winter and that can be unusual to some people. Many players say that not acclimated to the pace and the Spanish climate.

It is a great cultural change that. The Spanish weather is good and bad at the same time (the summers get very long especially if you have no holidays). I understand that someone can feel that.

I have been in London and I also envy your climate (Its climate makes London one melancholy, imaginative, sensitive, dreamy and beautiful city).
mediator likes this