The Special One [Documentary]

Term-X

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

a week after jose' was sacked itv made a show with physiologists analyzing Jose's body language in his final days etc for example his chair was positioned behind Ballack in his press conference and so on.. was very interesting and i cant find it on youtube or anything!

^ this rep system is ridiculous..

a select few people who need to be banned are going around the forum looking for my posts and bad giving them minus reps no matter what the content is.

i can understand bad rep from a negative and hateful response but Jesus what is hateful about posting a video for everyone to enjoy, and this opinion above is stating something that happened lmao crazy just crazy how this system has been approved at all by moderators and such.

this rep system doesn't work.

• 11 months later...