The Xbox 360 Thread

Term-X

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A seperate thread I've made about Sony's total fuck-up with regards to the PlayStation Network. If you're a PSN user, how do you look at this?? (Other than the fact that most users seem to think that people might want to buy an xbox after these horrible events). I've made this thread so that people can stop talking about it in the Black Ops thread :rolleyes:

For those who don't know about this, The PlayStation Network has been hacked by an outside party, causing an "external intrusion" on their servers. As a result, hackers could have possibly stolen personal information and possibly credit card details from over 77 million PSN gamers worldwide.

The PSN has been down for a week now, and PSN gamers (especially on twitter) have complained about its poor security and are converting themselves over to X-Box.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still a hardcore PSN gamer, and proud of it, but Sony have really let a donkey shove a dick up it's arse with this, and I'm not surprised that me and the other 77 million gamers out there are all angry about the outcome. The outage has dragged on and on, and I really miss playing Black Ops :(

Edited by CJ Revo

Your thread is about your opinion on xbox being better than Ps3.

This is for psn users & their frustrations.

It's still people discussing the same thing. This is for you lot to give each other a pat on the back, and be ignorant about the subject.

This should be merged with the ps3 thread, we don't need 400 million different threads about the same subject.

Don't give a toss what's better, i've been on Playstation since 1997 and i'll never be converted no matter how bad things get on ps3. I don't really play it that much nowadays anyway tbh because of the hours i do at work.

Since I have never used my Debit card for purchases on PSN, there should be no way the hackers can find out my card details? I did change my email password aswell, including on other Internet accounts.

No but honestly credit and debit cars leaks isn't that big of a deal, the worst part here is potentially identity thefts. Credit cards your bank will help you monitor and block any weird behaviour and can easily be changed, your name, adress and birth dates cant.

Xbox won.

PS3 lost.

Discussion over.

360 and ps3 lost.

Wii won.

Stop being so melodramatic, sony got lots of great games and will still be going strong after this no matter how big of a fuck up it was.

Guest Homer2Chelsea

Play offline, not that hard. And it's laughable at how people are switching from PS3 to Xbox because of a hack.