test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Term-X

The Xbox 360 Thread

Started by Term-X,

143 posts in this topic

How many threads do we need for this?

Your thread is about your opinion on xbox being better than Ps3.

This is for psn users & their frustrations.

Your thread is about your opinion on xbox being better than Ps3.

This is for psn users & their frustrations.

It's still people discussing the same thing. This is for you lot to give each other a pat on the back, and be ignorant about the subject.

This should be merged with the ps3 thread, we don't need 400 million different threads about the same subject.

Don't give a toss what's better, i've been on Playstation since 1997 and i'll never be converted no matter how bad things get on ps3. I don't really play it that much nowadays anyway tbh because of the hours i do at work.

Don't give a toss what's better, i've been on Playstation since 1997 and i'll never be converted no matter how bad things get on ps3.

I had a ps1 & ps2, but i'm not a slave to a corporate company.

Since I have never used my Debit card for purchases on PSN, there should be no way the hackers can find out my card details? I did change my email password aswell, including on other Internet accounts.

Since I have never used my Debit card for purchases on PSN, there should be no way the hackers can find out my card details? I did change my email password aswell, including on other Internet accounts.

No but honestly credit and debit cars leaks isn't that big of a deal, the worst part here is potentially identity thefts. Credit cards your bank will help you monitor and block any weird behaviour and can easily be changed, your name, adress and birth dates cant.

Xbox won.

PS3 lost.

Discussion over.

360 and ps3 lost.

Wii won.

Stop being so melodramatic, sony got lots of great games and will still be going strong after this no matter how big of a fuck up it was.

Messi - a PlayStation footballer the Real Madrid defence couldn't hack down
Damn PSN's down, Better start shooting retarded 10 year olds somewhere else now.
Term-X likes this

Any idea when it will be back up and running? I'll kick your ass 1 on 1 in BlackOps Revo!

Xbox fans use this as ammunition, but it could just as easily have been Xbox Live.

From Gamesradar

The hack isn't Sony's fault.Seriously, it isn’t.

Any large organisation can be hacked. Any. From your local fruit and veg shop’s marrow inventory to the Pentagon. If it’s connected to the internet, it can be hacked. Fact.

Gamespot say this will cost Sony £24 Billion, lmao.

Even if you haven't given them your card details, your personal info such as full name, email, secret passwords, etc etc are all the property of the hackers.

Anyone who doesn't switch to Xbox, is a slave to a corporate corporation.

Play offline, not that hard. And it's laughable at how people are switching from PS3 to Xbox because of a hack.

Believe it or not, not everyone is a slave to a corporate company.

PS3 Fanboys = Ignorance is bliss.

Massively frustrating being down. Especially over the bank holiday weekends. I hardly get a chance to play these days anyway and to geta long weekend to enjoy it and for the network to be down is very annoying.

Anyone who doesn't switch to Xbox, is a slave to a corporate corporation.

Or not. Maybe some people don't wanna change or waste money changing their console.

To be fair, the group Anonymous aren't doing it to take personal details and commit fraud.

They're just trying to get back at Sony for pulling the strings in court and getting some mod users locked up..