test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Term-X

The Xbox 360 Thread

Started by Term-X,

143 posts in this topic

X-Box Live isn't even that expensive :lol:

Exactly.

You can even get a 12 month membership for £20 on ebay, lmao.

Anyone who can't afford that, must be in a very grim grim situation indeed.

My mate tells me Fifa is much better on Xbox than it is on Ps3. Plus it's fucking cheaper, so I'll invest this summer :D

I've had a Playstation since the first one came out in the 90's but I have to admit Xbox Live pisses all over PSN.

This is the technological version of the Lampard vs Gerrard argument, so I'm going to say Xavi Hernandez Salomon Kalou and say the Nintendo Wii is better than both.

Fixed.

<3

Got both and I like my ps3 more, not because of the console itself but I just think it got a lot better exclusives (especially uncharted) and the day I am going to pay to play online is the day I swallow razor wire, pull it out my ass and floss myself to death. But the leak that sony has had is terrible and something you can't look past, that it's free got nothing to do with their security though, wouldn't take a couple of people who knew what they are doing more than a couple of days to at least encrypt the data and tighten it up.

PC is still much better than both, no sub hd and terrible frame rates.

chrismada9 likes this

This is the technological version of the Lampard vs Gerrard argument, so I'm going to say Xavi Hernandez and say the Nintendo Wii is better than both.

so Lampard would be team xbox then?

A seperate thread I've made about Sony's total fuck-up with regards to the PlayStation Network. If you're a PSN user, how do you look at this?? (Other than the fact that most users seem to think that people might want to buy an xbox after these horrible events). I've made this thread so that people can stop talking about it in the Black Ops thread :rolleyes:

For those who don't know about this, The PlayStation Network has been hacked by an outside party, causing an "external intrusion" on their servers. As a result, hackers could have possibly stolen personal information and possibly credit card details from over 77 million PSN gamers worldwide.

The PSN has been down for a week now, and PSN gamers (especially on twitter) have complained about its poor security and are converting themselves over to X-Box.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still a hardcore PSN gamer, and proud of it, but Sony have really let a donkey shove a dick up it's arse with this, and I'm not surprised that me and the other 77 million gamers out there are all angry about the outcome. The outage has dragged on and on, and I really miss playing Black Ops :(

It's a massive balls up from Sony, but I wouldn't have a problem with the length of the outage, rather fix the system than put it back up so someone can get their CoD fix(no offense intended).

The money Xbox users spend on Live < The money PSN users are currently having stolen from there account.

Xbox Live cannot be beaten.

Xbox won.

PS3 lost.

Discussion over.