test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Alex

Started by DavidEU,

256 posts in this topic

I'd be happier for Alex to go elsewhere if he is just going to sit on the bench here. He's a great player and he deserves it. But it's up to him.

That's why I reiterate that we shouldn't think about, much less buy, David Luiz until the summer when we know how Alex is physically.

If the story's about Luiz are true, then Alex will have to make a decision. Because I doubt Bosingwa is going anywhere, for Ivanovic to become a permanent right back. Bruma is unlikely to be relegated from sub to no games at all. I'd love Alex to stay though, the defence would only be mildly effected by one of them getting injured.

Can someone give me a number crunch on how many times tabloids have been right regarding our transfers? This is just another shitty fabricated piece of journalism.

When I saw it, I did this: :541: News.

Them when I lost my time :chai:, I came to a Conclusion :ballack:

Alex is the Starting Player... He and Terry... David Will have to Fight so very MUCH to take Alex and Terry´s Place That is posible he will be just Up to Bruma in the list FOR A WHILE!!

Just noticed this. While normally I'd be quick to laugh this off as Metro are not reliable but I've heard of this possibility way before that article. Not saying I want this to happen but it certainly makes sense.

The future of Alex depends on Luiz's performances. If Luiz is a cult figure, I reckon Alex will be gone in the summer!

I do not Agreed.... Alex is the Starting DC... And the for him to remain in the starting XI depends only on him... not David Luiz.... We need to see David Luiz Playing Agains Premier League Team with powerfull, and faster Strakers than Portugal League.... Then.... We can tell is Alex Job is in Danger or not

Madmax likes this

I think this is the end of the road for the big man, David Luiz is so different to the rest of the other 3 that he must start purely because he is a footballing centre back !

I do not Agreed.... Alex is the Starting DC... And the for him to remain in the starting XI depends only on him... not David Luiz.... We need to see David Luiz Playing Agains Premier League Team with powerfull, and faster Strakers than Portugal League.... Then.... We can tell is Alex Job is in Danger or not

I see where you're coming from, but if you compare David Luiz to Alex.... Alex and Terry are two very similar defenders, neither of which are a Carvalho-esque player in truth, and that's why... in recent games, our form has not been up to scratch.

If you look at David Luiz. He's a proven sweeper... a centre back with pace, someone who is brave enough to go into tackles. Carvalho was like for many years, alongside Terry, and our defence was rock solid, and we won 3 titles because of it.

You also need to take into account that JT's back problems are still around, and whenever he gets a tweak, or a knock that affects this, he could be out for some time, and you need players like Ivanovic and Luiz (great partnership I might add) to fill his gap. And I only say Ivanovic because his form is immaculate, and... unfortunately for Alex... his injury will prove dividends! And that's partially what I'm nervous about because I really like Alex as a player.

Drogba is more likely to leave in the summer than Alex.

Unless that's just wishful thinking I think you'll need to elaborate on that a bit. I've seen nothing that suggests Didier will leave.

Guys,this is the Metro we're talking about

A 'paper' that is free of charge and a paper i only read on the Bus to deprive me of boredom or nutting a smelly passenger,or the Bus driver for being a cunt.

Would be very foolish to sell Alex.Unberfuckinglievable!

BlueLion. likes this

Bosingwa is the likeliest to go with Ivan going back to RB leaving Luiz and Alex to fight for the other CB spot.

I do feel sorry for Alex tbh. He's never had a proper, established first team run.

I say keep Alex and only play him against the Goons.He always seems to fuck them up,even when he was at PSV(on loan) :D

Unless that's just wishful thinking I think you'll need to elaborate on that a bit. I've seen nothing that suggests Didier will leave.

Torres. If we bought him for 50m its because our strikers arent good enough anymore, and Torres is not here to play alongside Drogba, but to replace him. He will leave to balance the wages. It doesnt make sense to spend money with a 33 years old striker.

but to replace him. He will leave to balance the wages.

No.

And who cares about wages, that is the responsability of the board, they know all the things about our wage bill.

I personally wouldn't want Drogba to leave. He is still top player, just needs to sort out whatever is troubling him, his fitness or his mentality.

No.

And who cares about wages, that is the responsability of the board, they know all the things about our wage bill.

I personally wouldn't want Drogba to leave. He is still top player, just needs to sort out whatever is troubling him, his fitness or his mentality.

The board cares about wages, thats why Ballack left. Carlo wanted him to stay. Torres arrived because Roman want to, not because Carlo asked him to buy the spanish. So I think the board will ask Drogba to leave. If it was all up to Carlo, we would play with the same squad for the next 5 or 8 years, and he would play Drogba as a starting XI until his 40.