test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EskWeston

Vagner Love

Started by EskWeston,

41 posts in this topic

Vagner Love was on fire last night he scored a hat trick and what a hat trick too

here's the links

1st goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1825834/

2nd goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1826041/

hat-trick goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1826140/

but the question is he good enough to replace Drogba for next season

CSKA Moscow star Vagner Love wants a move to England.

Title-chasing Chelsea are reported to be interested in the 24-year-old, and he is confident he could be a success at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues are keen to bolster their attacking options after seeing Manchester City snatch Brazilian superstar Robinho from under their noses on transfer deadline day.

"It is my aim to go to England," Vagner Love said in the Daily Express.

"I have given my best years to CSKA and it's time to move. But I'm not a replacement for Robinho - I am my own player."

Vagner Love is really good striker, and he can beacome more better I think he can be the perfect sing in...=)

I from Russia also saw many games with Vagner Love. I am assured that this football player of high level and it is necessary to Chelsea! :thumbsup:

Report: Vagner Love Could Replace Didier Drogba At Chelsea

The CSKA Moscow forward will be targeted by the Blues should the Ivory Coast international leave Stamford Bridge this summer...

Chelsea have identified Vagner Love as a replacement for Didier Drogba, who could be on his way out of the club at the end of the season, according to a report in The Times.

It is thought that the Blues are considering selling the Ivory Coast forward, who has been linked with Italian giants Inter and former club Olympique de Marseille.

The 30-year-old's contract runs until 2010 and, while it is claimed the player wants to extend his deal, it is said that the west London club have doubts over his long-term fitness; Drogba has previously undergone operations on both knees.

Reportedly, Chelsea are willing to let Drogba leave for €27.3 million (£24m), the same amount as they signed him for in 2004.

Should Inter, Marseille or any other club land the former African Footballer of the Year, Brazilian international striker Vagner Love is being tipped to replace him.

The 24-year-old has been a goal-scoring sensation with both Palmeiras, where he scored 27 goals in 42 games, and current club CSKA Moscow, where he boasts 58 strikes in 105 appearances.

While Guus Hiddink has insisted he will leave his post as Chelsea manager in the summer, it is thought that he has recommended the forward as a bargain should he become available for €17m (£15m).

Ricky Brooks, Goal.com

CSKA Moscow star Vagner Love says Chelsea are interested in him but he's in the dark over talk Manchester United could also make a bid.

The highly-rated Brazilian is said to be keen on a move to the Premier League and he has acknowledged Chelsea are one of the clubs keeping an eye on his progress.

Tottenham and Everton have also been linked with him in the past but fresh reports over the weekend have suggested United are also ready to make a move for him in the summer but Love insists talk of a move to Old Trafford is purely speculation.

When asked about his future, Love told reporters: "Until now, I haven't received anything concrete.

"I know about the interest from Everton, Tottenham and Chelsea but this Manchester [interest] is new.

"I can guarantee that I don't know anything," he said. "I just saw the information on Russian TV."

i m just thinking that why Chelsea is not trying to sign this guy. pacy, young(25 yrs), brilliant finisher. can be available for cheap price. and can adopt to the premiership game in very less time. and roman hv good relations with cska moscow club so Chelsea can hv him very easily.

yea hes one of many good strikers out there

allthough i would rather us get a striker aged between 19-21

because drogba will be here for at least 2 more seasons.