Vagner Love

EskWeston

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vagner Love was on fire last night he scored a hat trick and what a hat trick too

here's the links

1st goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1825834/

2nd goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1826041/

hat-trick goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1826140/

but the question is he good enough to replace Drogba for next season

CSKA Moscow star Vagner Love wants a move to England.

Title-chasing Chelsea are reported to be interested in the 24-year-old, and he is confident he could be a success at Stamford Bridge.

The Blues are keen to bolster their attacking options after seeing Manchester City snatch Brazilian superstar Robinho from under their noses on transfer deadline day.

"It is my aim to go to England," Vagner Love said in the Daily Express.

"I have given my best years to CSKA and it's time to move. But I'm not a replacement for Robinho - I am my own player."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Report: Vagner Love Could Replace Didier Drogba At Chelsea

The CSKA Moscow forward will be targeted by the Blues should the Ivory Coast international leave Stamford Bridge this summer...

Chelsea have identified Vagner Love as a replacement for Didier Drogba, who could be on his way out of the club at the end of the season, according to a report in The Times.

It is thought that the Blues are considering selling the Ivory Coast forward, who has been linked with Italian giants Inter and former club Olympique de Marseille.

The 30-year-old's contract runs until 2010 and, while it is claimed the player wants to extend his deal, it is said that the west London club have doubts over his long-term fitness; Drogba has previously undergone operations on both knees.

Reportedly, Chelsea are willing to let Drogba leave for €27.3 million (£24m), the same amount as they signed him for in 2004.

Should Inter, Marseille or any other club land the former African Footballer of the Year, Brazilian international striker Vagner Love is being tipped to replace him.

The 24-year-old has been a goal-scoring sensation with both Palmeiras, where he scored 27 goals in 42 games, and current club CSKA Moscow, where he boasts 58 strikes in 105 appearances.

While Guus Hiddink has insisted he will leave his post as Chelsea manager in the summer, it is thought that he has recommended the forward as a bargain should he become available for €17m (£15m).

Ricky Brooks, Goal.com

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You