Ronaldinho

DavidEU

Lol, well the backflips would be worth it :D

Yup it would be very strange if we got all 3. Of course it is entirely possible, and probable too when you think about it. These players need some disipline and guidance that has been lacking in the last couple of seasons.

Scolari would certainly provide that discipline and guidence.

All three would be excellent, but I'd take Ronaldinho over the others.

I agree BL would certainly like to see some of that silky skills at The Bridge. Eto I have always liked, but Deco im not sure about.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people seem to believe that Scolari could bring the best back out of him. And it isn't as if his last season was terrible. He would certainly be a great addition and it would be somewhat of a waste if we passed up on this oppertunity now.

I think most people seem to believe that Scolari could bring the best back out of him. And it isn't as if his last season was terrible. He would certainly be a great addition and it would be somewhat of a waste if we passed up on this oppertunity now.

Yup, he was actually very important to what little title challenge Barca posed last season. Scored some vital goals and they missed his freekicks in the CL against United.

Yup, he was actually very important to what little title challenge Barca posed last season. Scored some vital goals and they missed his freekicks in the CL against United.

It's quite strange how he has been put on the scrapheap by pretty much everyone. He is in his prime age-wise and barring injuries he was still fantastic last season. It would be a real coup to get him on the back of this and rejuvinate his carear.

I only stumbling block could be the ammount of money that City are prepared to pay him, something that even we might not want to compete with, although i am sure Ronaldinho will want to play in the CL which will make a fight against us go somewhat in our favour.

There are many things that give us an edge over Manchester City. Firstly the life and culture in London is something that would surely attract Ronaldinho, especially since there is a restaurant in Fulham called Gaucho :lol: Chelsea is a household European name that plays in the Champions League, challenges on four fronts every year, and has an all-round better squad than City. We have Belletti and Alex who are Brazilians and would welcome another to the Chelsea ranks, and we have a manager who Dinho enjoys playing under - plus we have many Portuguese players who he can talk to. Plus Abramovich will offer him a good contract to boot.

There are many things that give us an edge over Manchester City. Firstly the life and culture in London is something that would surely attract Ronaldinho, especially since there is a restaurant in Fulham called Gaucho :lol: Chelsea is a household European name that plays in the Champions League, challenges on four fronts every year, and has an all-round better squad than City. We have Belletti and Alex who are Brazilians and would welcome another to the Chelsea ranks, and we have a manager who Dinho enjoys playing under - plus we have many Portuguese players who he can talk to. Plus Abramovich will offer him a good contract to boot.

Well lets hope it bloody happens!! This is one signing i really want to see happen this season.

Same. Since Barca don't want him we could get him for as little as £10 million.

I doubt we would get him for that little. £20m seems to be the figure bounced around. Which would still be a great deal. Players of his quality CAN go on a long while, Zidane and Figo are examples of that.

Well the Sun have brought this story back again today. Saying that Scolari has spoken with Ronaldinho and that he has assured Scolari that he will be fit and ready for the new season and that Scolari is ready to bring him to Chelsea....

Chelsea are too quiet on the transfer market

ac milan is stepping up their effort to get the brazillian

we are losing lampard too

if we dont act fast, we will be left with overated players like arshavin and pavelchenko

Ronaldinho's agent is today claiming that he is 90% percent going to AC Milan. Which by the way goes against what Milan said yesterday. If you ask me this is his agent trying to call out other clubs, most likely us to declare our interest.

Ronaldinho has aparently said he would love to link up with Scolari again. I think this is a good oppertunity for us to get Ronaldinho at a good price and turn him around.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You