test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Ronaldinho

Started by DavidEU,

140 posts in this topic

We're being quiet for two reasons:

1. The transfer market is not officially open

2. The Chief Executive is on holiday

Ronaldinho's agent is today claiming that he is 90% percent going to AC Milan. Which by the way goes against what Milan said yesterday. If you ask me this is his agent trying to call out other clubs, most likely us to declare our interest.

Ronaldinho has aparently said he would love to link up with Scolari again. I think this is a good oppertunity for us to get Ronaldinho at a good price and turn him around.

Todays papers are saying that we are making a last ditch bid to bring Ronnie to CFC after a long time of stories claiming we are completely out of the race...

Shame, i still say he was worth a gamble at the price being quoted.

Agreed, especially since we spent so much on Shevchenko who was two years older.

Has signed for AC Milan, should we stop this topic now?

We should have it moved to the Football Banter forum instead imo.

No it stays here, this is a rumour thread. And there may be future Ronaldinho rumours so it stays open.

I'm glad we didnt sign him, we're better off going for Robinho

robinho want to stay at madrid.....

theres no way we are getting him

There is two as good wingers as Robinho in the world, and they are Ribery and Quaresma (And ofc Messi and Ronaldo) IMO, Ribery won't come so the second option is Quaresma..

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are interested in AC Milan star Ronaldinho.

Manchester City are regarded as favourites for the former World Player of the Year, who has been warned by Brazil coach Dunga that he cannot afford to remain on the Rossoneri bench if he wants to go to South Africa next year.

The Daily Mail says Chelsea are also keen with the Premiership now the most likely destination for former Barcelona star.

:ballack: