Ronaldinho

DavidEU

yea he would be a good signing but still i cant see him fitting in our squad i wouldnt want to risk losing SWP or joe cole because i much prefer them in our squad

I hope you are not saying that you would prefer to have SWP than Ronaldinho??? :lol:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah im not sayng that just he has been so commited so lol i dunno i guess kinda but no rons is a class act but still id only like him at out club if he is 100% commited and not ganna be a media based player

The spotlight will permanantly be on him if he comes to us; the press in England are like animals. So he is going to be a media darling no matter how much his teeth get paid, but as long as he delivers on the pitch, I don't think most would give a monkey's uncle.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/7100368.stm Henk Ten Cate, Chelsea's assistant manager, has denied attempting to entice the Brazilian star Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge. (Sunday Times) I really don't want to see this happen, his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion. Get Kaka if you want a big name signing! Hopefully Henk stopped the deal :) and put the russian in his place...

Chelsea should leave Ronaldino alone...The guy is not in form anymore it will be a waste for us in our sqaud.

So you'd rather him him at Barcelona than at Chelsea? If we had the option to sign one of the continents' best players, I would happily snap him up.

If barca are willing to sell him doesn't that show something? if he is not even good enough for them, why should he be good enough for us. + he is in poor form and Chelsea again we be called the big money spenders trying to buy the league.

Reports in Spain are claiming that Chelsea already have an agreement in place with Barcelona ace Ronaldinho.

It is claimed by leading Spanish daily Marca that The Blues have finalised a deal with the 27-year-old - whose time in Catalunya looks to be drawing to a close.

Ronaldinho has long been linked with a switch to Chelsea, with owner Roman Abramovich thought to be a huge fan of the Brazilian.

The one-time Manchester United target has been far from at his best this term and has even been dropped to the bench by coach Frank Rijkaard.

Previously a cheeky bid from Middlesbrough was the only offer thought to have been lodged, but Chelsea now look on course to land Ronaldinho.

Italian giants Milan, who also have a long-standing interest, could mount a late challenge.

Ronaldinho_592609.jpg

The reports state that Ronaldinho will be paid 10million euros (£7.1million) a-year at Stamford Bridge, although the two clubs have not yet agreed a deal.

It is believed Chelsea want to take Ronaldinho in January and the player is also keen, but it remains to be seen whether Barcelona could be persuaded to sell him before the summer.

Source: Sky Sports

First reaction, if true, we're rapidly turning into Romans Globetrotters, but then again hes only 27.

One problem I can see is a series of stalled contract re- signs for existing players if hes going to be on that sort of dosh.

First reaction, if true, we're rapidly turning into Romans Globetrotters, but then again hes only 27.

One problem I can see is a series of stalled contract re- signs for existing players if hes going to be on that sort of dosh.

Actually that wouldn't work out THAT much, around £130k a week and if we are to believe the tabloids our top earners are already on that...

Would be a great signing

Actually that wouldn't work out THAT much, around £130k a week and if we are to believe the tabloids our top earners are already on that...

Would be a great signing

£136k per week. True, JT and Ballack supposed to be on £130k.

Our midfield would be the best Mikel, Lampard, Ronaldhino, Essien. Good dentists in SW6 as well.

£136k per week. True, JT and Ballack supposed to be on £130k.

Our midfield would be the best Mikel, Lampard, Ronaldhino, Essien. Good dentists in SW6 as well.

Well thats what the press say anyway about their salary.

Ronaldinho would be perfect on the wing for us, in the same way that he does for Barca, would be excellant. It's one of those stories where there is far too much smoke for there to be no fire...

But who would you play on the opposite flank? Joe, Malouda, Kalou or SWP?

Joe Cole would be the prefered choice imo. Both would be comfy at changing flanks throughout a game, although, I would think he'd be given the role behind the strikers in a 4-3-1-2 formation. might suit him better, and he'd defo be the creative player we are "apparently" searching for

Associated Press and Marca (Spanish paper)

MADRID, Dec 5: Ronaldinho could be set for a move to Chelsea, according to one of the numerous reports on Wednesday which suggested the embattled Brazilian is finally ready to depart Barcelona.

Ronaldinho has fallen out of favour at the Nou Camp this season, especially since his reputation was damaged by highly-publicised reports of his nocturnal party lifestyle.

Amid falling sales of his number 10 shirt, a series of substitute appearances and an apparent lack of form, the 2006 Ballon d’Or winner is now on his way to Stamford Bridge, according to Spanish sports daily Marca.

Marca said the 27-year-old already holds an offer from the English Premier League side offering him 10 million euros a year.

This is just going to gather more and more momentum until January. Who knows what is going to really happen, things clearly are not going to great for him at Barca for whatever reason and i would have no doubt that we are sniffing about, god knows if there is any more than that though.

Thinking about it, this is actually looking quite likely. With Grant banging on about the attractive attacking football we're supposedly playing, bringing in a player like Ronaldinho would pretty much justify that stance, in his eyes. What he's talking about is playing party-piece football, and Ronaldinho is at the forefront of that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You