Ronaldinho

DavidEU

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/7100368.stm

Henk Ten Cate, Chelsea's assistant manager, has denied attempting to entice the Brazilian star Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge. (Sunday Times)

I really don't want to see this happen, his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion. Get Kaka if you want a big name signing! Hopefully Henk stopped the deal :unsure: and put the russian in his place...

Edited by we hate scouse

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/7100368.stm

Henk Ten Cate, Chelsea's assistant manager, has denied attempting to entice the Brazilian star Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge. (Sunday Times)

I really don't want to see this happen, his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion. Get Kaka if you want a big name signing! Hopefully Henk stopped the deal :P and put the russian in his place...

He seemed really pissed off in that interview ;)

Ronaldinho, class player that he is, I dont think it will happen either :D

Barcelona are making Ronaldinho available ahead of the January market, it has been revealed. Chelsea and AC Milan are on red alert after Gazzetta dello Sport declared that Barca are prepared to cash in on Ronaldinho - and as early as the winter transfer window.

Barca directors know that Ronaldinho's asking price is continuing to fall as he struggles to recapture his best form and are ready to sell him now before his valuation drops further.

Source: Tribal Football

Getting booed for Barca at the moment.

Must still be the worlds greatest player.....

For whatever reason he is having a tough time at Barca, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't sign him. Still a fantastically gifted player and would fit nicely into our system, the only question is the money it would cost.....

his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion.

hmm he has been getting criticised alot latly but still the things he does on the pitch are amazing he might of lost his touch compared to last season or the one berfore it but still he is a class act and i think anybody would like to have him in there sqaud mianly becasue he is so smart on the ball, and recently he might of lost it and not pull off everything he trys to do but i think he needs to be givin a break hes still a great player..

but im not 100% sure how he would go with us at Chelsea, i think he could addapt but i dont want to start getting called real madrid.. and still i cant see him leaving barcelona

Let's get this straight - the player is past his peak. He was at his peak at the same time as Sheva, in 2005. So we'd be risking another flop if we bring him in for big money. I'd prefer to buy him now because he's played for Barcelona in the CL, so his valuation will be decreased as he is cup tied. But, he can play anywhere. I'm worried that this might be the starting pistol for Joe Cole to leave.

Let's get this straight - the player is past his peak. He was at his peak at the same time as Sheva, in 2005. So we'd be risking another flop if we bring him in for big money. I'd prefer to buy him now because he's played for Barcelona in the CL, so his valuation will be decreased as he is cup tied. But, he can play anywhere. I'm worried that this might be the starting pistol for Joe Cole to leave.

Nah, Joe Cole is safe. For me Malouda and Wright-Phillips are the ones at risk.....

Ronaldinho would be a top class signing for sure.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You