test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Ronaldinho

Started by DavidEU,

140 posts in this topic

In my honest opinion.

Never going to happen.

Just a rehashed story the papers have used for more than a year now, can only see him moving to Milan if he leaves the Nou Camp.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/7100368.stm

Henk Ten Cate, Chelsea's assistant manager, has denied attempting to entice the Brazilian star Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge. (Sunday Times)

I really don't want to see this happen, his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion. Get Kaka if you want a big name signing! Hopefully Henk stopped the deal :unsure: and put the russian in his place...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/7100368.stm

Henk Ten Cate, Chelsea's assistant manager, has denied attempting to entice the Brazilian star Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge. (Sunday Times)

I really don't want to see this happen, his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion. Get Kaka if you want a big name signing! Hopefully Henk stopped the deal :P and put the russian in his place...

He seemed really pissed off in that interview ;)

Ronaldinho, class player that he is, I dont think it will happen either :D

Media is so obvious,they just want to fire things up with Ronaldinho because everyone will think Ten Cate wants him.Like i said thousand times before never gonna happen.

IF we can get him, then we should. The guy is a quality footballer and we would be mad to turn him down. Although i don't believe he will come at all...

Barcelona are making Ronaldinho available ahead of the January market, it has been revealed. Chelsea and AC Milan are on red alert after Gazzetta dello Sport declared that Barca are prepared to cash in on Ronaldinho - and as early as the winter transfer window.

Barca directors know that Ronaldinho's asking price is continuing to fall as he struggles to recapture his best form and are ready to sell him now before his valuation drops further.

Source: Tribal Football

Getting booed for Barca at the moment.

Must still be the worlds greatest player.....

For whatever reason he is having a tough time at Barca, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't sign him. Still a fantastically gifted player and would fit nicely into our system, the only question is the money it would cost.....

his wages and the cost will be to high. His to over-rated in my opinion.

hmm he has been getting criticised alot latly but still the things he does on the pitch are amazing he might of lost his touch compared to last season or the one berfore it but still he is a class act and i think anybody would like to have him in there sqaud mianly becasue he is so smart on the ball, and recently he might of lost it and not pull off everything he trys to do but i think he needs to be givin a break hes still a great player..

but im not 100% sure how he would go with us at Chelsea, i think he could addapt but i dont want to start getting called real madrid.. and still i cant see him leaving barcelona

Let's get this straight - the player is past his peak. He was at his peak at the same time as Sheva, in 2005. So we'd be risking another flop if we bring him in for big money. I'd prefer to buy him now because he's played for Barcelona in the CL, so his valuation will be decreased as he is cup tied. But, he can play anywhere. I'm worried that this might be the starting pistol for Joe Cole to leave.

I just think that we don't need Big theeth boy he si a great player but let him play for barca....I think he is profile is a liitle bit different then we need..

Let's get this straight - the player is past his peak. He was at his peak at the same time as Sheva, in 2005. So we'd be risking another flop if we bring him in for big money. I'd prefer to buy him now because he's played for Barcelona in the CL, so his valuation will be decreased as he is cup tied. But, he can play anywhere. I'm worried that this might be the starting pistol for Joe Cole to leave.

Nah, Joe Cole is safe. For me Malouda and Wright-Phillips are the ones at risk.....

Ronaldinho would be a top class signing for sure.

Of course, you can't fault the boy's talent. IF the opportunity arises to sign him, we'd be fools not to bid for him, as he is one of Europes' finest.

yea he would be a good signing but still i cant see him fitting in our squad i wouldnt want to risk losing SWP or joe cole because i much prefer them in our squad

im not for this at all. boooooooooo!!!! :lol:

So you'd rather him him at Barcelona than at Chelsea? If we had the option to sign one of the continents' best players, I would happily snap him up.

yea he would be a good signing but still i cant see him fitting in our squad i wouldnt want to risk losing SWP or joe cole because i much prefer them in our squad

I hope you are not saying that you would prefer to have SWP than Ronaldinho??? :lol:

I said that a while back :whistling: Although at the time, Wright-Phillips was playing extroadinarily well and Ronaldinho was in a drop of form.