test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Rumoured Eden Hazard

Started by the wes,

5,503 posts in this topic

Thx for that video, just great..

I don't believe we can get him, Wenger will go as far as he can if someone other then Arsenal is interested..

PSG is also interested in Hazard

There was a canal+ programme yesterday and they were talking about Hazard. He said he is happy to be linked with major clubs across Europe. If it was to leave Lille, he will not be joining a French club. thats what he said. He also said that he is attracted to Spain because of the football, Germany because of the Stadias, England, because of media and fans. but he said he is staying grounded as there are no concrete offers on table. the Chelsea bid was rejected by the club.

The lad is good. Has some tremendous pace. If we dont get him this summer, its over. Next summer he will be off to Real Madrid cuz they will be looking to get someone next to Barca's Sanchez. Asked about signing anyone playing in the French League, Zidane said HAZARD. So you all can understand why I say Hazard will be Real bound if we dont get him this summer.

i personally would prefer mata, thats just my opinion

Mata is a good player but he is nowhere near the level of Hazard. Hazard is already better and has the potential to be one of the best players in the world, Mata doesn't have that potential.

Mata is more realistic for us, because i don't see Hazard leaving this summer.

I wouldn't worry about Real Madrid because they want Neymar.

You are kidding yourself. That is not their philosophy. They just buy anyone in the market. Look at their

midfield. just like Man City.

When we are linked with one player for 1-2 month we never sign him, but when we are linked with player 1-2 time we always sign him.

lukaku-hazard_1918005c.jpg

maybe Lukaku can help us to get Hazard... :D

Even a lowly source like football35 knows we need a winger!

Modric wouldn't solve Blues' lack of width

http://www.football3...s-lack-of-width

For god sakes, if AVB does not get a winger like Mata, or Hazard, it will be game over for him.

Cause he won't get anywhere with Kalou and Malouda.