test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Rumoured Eden Hazard

Started by the wes,

5,503 posts in this topic

I'm of an opinion that it's too far fetched for us to offer Kakuta in return.

I do hope I'm proven right.

I'm of an opinion that it's too far fetched for us to offer Kakuta in return.

I do hope I'm proven right.

I've heard it'd be a loan, which actually links up with recent rumors saying he will return to France on loan :D

This is a winger that would adapt quickly to the fast paced premiership. He's young, pacy, skillful, can cross, strike from distance, can pass and will definitely be a major improvement from our current wing forward options.

Imagine a line up of Hazard. . . .Torres. . . .Sturridge. if that doesn't terrorize defences in the epl and across Europe then nothing will

Bosnian Blue likes this

I have to say, I like the prospect of Hazard to Mata much better.

But i remember the guy said he did not wanted to leave. So that's going to be hard.

While Valencia are willing to sell Mata cause they need the money.

But i remember the guy said he did not wanted to leave. So that's going to be hard.

I would prefer Hazard to......More of a central player while Mata is wide....we have cover for both wings over the course of a season with Lukaka and Malouda left and Sturrudge and Kakuta right if we fail to get a winger.....

I agree to an extent but if you don't atleast try you wouldn't know if Hazard would be tempted or have a change of mind, afterall AVB publicly said he will stay at porto for this season and we know what happened. The only weakness with this approach is the lack of time, we need a winger fast and pursuing Hazard could be time consuming as we found out with Modric and Pastore.

I agree to an extent but if you don't atleast try you wouldn't know if Hazard would be tempted or have a change of mind, afterall AVB publicly said he will stay at porto for this season and we know what happened. The only weakness with this approach is the lack of time, we need a winger fast and pursuing Hazard could be time consuming as we found out with Modric and Pastore.

You are right, but AVB said also at the end of the window you can get good deals. Like Spurs got with VDV.

So let's see what happens. Cause he does looks great and will be all we need right now to help us solve some of our wide playing areas.

I would prefer Hazard to......More of a central player while Mata is wide....we have cover for both wings over the course of a season with Lukaka and Malouda left and Sturrudge and Kakuta right if we fail to get a winger.....

First Lukaku is not a wing forward. Malouda lacks the technical ability and pace to cause problems on the wings as we saw in the last game and Kakuta hasn't shown anything in the last 16 months to deserve a place in the squad, he needs to go out on loan this season.

Haven't seen much of Hazard.

Anyone want to sum up his main attributes, strengths and weaknesses?

Haven't seen much of Hazard.

Anyone want to sum up his main attributes, strengths and weaknesses?

Just by this video you can see quickly his quick skills and pace like Sanchez:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPudVLhWeM&hd=1

Of course it helps that he was just in a winning squad. Even though it's a french league, he already has the winning mentality.

He was very key player to hook up with Gervinho.

Hazard-Torres will be a better combination though. :)

Hamilton likes this