test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Rumoured Eden Hazard

Started by the wes,

5,503 posts in this topic

Arsenal does have a transfer policy but it only includes boys that have not reached puberty yet.

this.

They also like 30+ years players.

MarcoSilva11 "Eden Hazard is not for sale. We never thought to sell him, we have a project built around him." President of Lille, Michel Seydoux

BRANA ^^

:goodpost:

If we only get one player this summer i would like it to be hazard . Exciting young , quick and creative . We really need some vision in the team and were short off wingers not center midfielders .

Some rumors that Arsenal are making a move for Hazard. <_<

I thought so.

Wenger MUST spend some money this summer especially if Nasri or Fabregas or both leave.

This guy fits the bill:young,talented,hot prospect,played in France...Just what he is looking for.

I thought so.

Wenger MUST spend some money this summer especially if Nasri or Fabregas or both leave.

This guy fits the bill:young,talented,hot prospect,played in France...Just what he is looking for.

You're right he seems very much like a Wenger type player. But I thought this summer they were going to go for defenders/experienced players.

He would be a great signing for any team though.

im very surprised we have shown so little interest , he is pretty much exactly what we are looking for and he would be cheap in comparison to the likes of Pastour or neymar .

Lille said that there is no chance both Hazard and Gervinho will be leaving this summer. With Gervinho seemingly on his way to Arsenal, I doubt Hazard will be leaving this summer. Besides, Lille have said they want €30M for him anyway.

I think we should sign this amazing young player before some other club will do it. Buying players in the winter is really stupid idea tbh. I think the right time is now when we looking for a winger who can play on both sides. Next year his price will be double !