test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Rumoured Eden Hazard

Started by the wes,

5,503 posts in this topic

Kakuta for the left wing anyone? :eyebrows:

It's a risk I'd rather avoid by sending him on a loan. Sturridge waited until he was 21 and he also needed to prove himself at Bolton. Kakuta has to do similar if he wants to wear blue. Still, all depends on our next manager, who knows...he's got the potential :smiliecap1:

I'm like MadMax, would love see him playing as an centre midfielder, not on the wings. That's his real position and that's where he excels.

Basically, I'd like something like this (4-2-3-1 formation) :

Ramires - Mikel

?????? - Kakuta - Neymar

Sturridge

ps : I've just put some random names, just to illustrate my thoughts lol

Don't want him. I want Neymar and Aguero please. :)

I'm like MadMax, would love see him playing as an centre midfielder, not on the wings. That's his real position and that's where he excels.

Basically, I'd like something like this (4-2-3-1 formation) :

Ramires - Mikel

?????? - Kakuta - Neymar

Sturridge

ps : I've just put some random names, just to illustrate my thoughts lol

Good idea, but having Kakuta there would make us rely too much on him, and he's not ready for something like that. We made the mistake similar to this last season and I wouldn't like it to happen again. Perhaps the best thing we could do is to have him on our team for the 1st half of season and let him play in CL group stage and FA/Carling cup and then let him out on a loan.

^ the formation I made wasn't supposed to be our starting eleven in big games or stuff. It was just to explain the role i want him to play. So basically, that's where he should play imo when he will have to play.

^ the formation I made wasn't supposed to be our starting eleven in big games or stuff. It was just to explain the role i want him to play. So basically, that's where he should play imo when he will have to play.

Well of course, I wasn't even thinking about it as a starting 11.

And as for his position, that we would see by giving him chances more often. From what I've seen from his play he was certainly better on that position then on the left wing.

Kakuta for the left wing anyone? :eyebrows:

Like it.emo7.gif

How do you all rate Neymar so much ?

Yes,he is a big talent,he can play with flair and style,but shows that in Brasilian league.Never seen him play for a national team on bigger level and we've all seen what happened to Robinho in Premiership.doh.gifFor 35 mil,oh come on...

Hazard,on the other hand,proved himself in Europe,he is the solution for our right wing.One more playmaker and that is it.thumbsup.gif

Like it.emo7.gif

How do you all rate Neymar so much ?

Yes,he is a big talent,he can play with flair and style,but shows that in Brasilian league.Never seen him play for a national team on bigger level and we've all seen ehat happened Robinho in Premiership.doh.gifFor 35 mil,oh come on...

Hazard,on the other hand,proved himself in Europe,he is the solution for our right wing.One more playmaker and that is it.thumbsup.gif

You should watch Scotland-Brazil

You should watch Scotland-Brazil

I watched that game, Neymar was class!

3 goals in 3 games for the national team? i think so.

Hazard says it's not sure he will be leaving Lille now.<div>Maybe he will stay, because they will be playing Champions League and he would like to play CL with them.

Don't think hazards coming to us, or anyone for that matter. He'll stay in France for another couple years, make a bigger name for himself then get nabbed by arsenal is my thinking. Would be nice to get him involved with neymar, Sturridge and Torres!

I don't care what it takes I want this guy wearing royal blue. I have seen him play a few times and he really does remind me of Cristiano Ronaldo, just without the diving and douchebaginess. The last time I checked he was playing on the right wing which we desperately need, but I heard he has moved over to the left wing just recently.

marco silva often picks on arsenal's transfer policy

Yeah, and not just on that, but on whole club also. Every 4th post is about Arse.