test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the wes

Rumoured Eden Hazard

Started by the wes,

5,503 posts in this topic

ps : Gervinho was also very good this term. He also would have deserved that title, but Eden is a bit more 'spectacular' and he has scored important goals (ie against Marseille).

Was very impressed with him after the World Cup! Very good for Ivory Coast.

Good to see he's backed it up for club now!

Was very impressed with him after the World Cup! Very good for Ivory Coast.

Good to see he's backed it up for club now!

Gervinho is very good, he should have started in the world cup ahead of Kalouless but since he plays for a lesser club some idiots think he isn't a better player.

Gervinho is 10x the player Kalou is.

Gervinho is very good, he should have started in the world cup ahead of Kalouless but since he plays for a lesser club some idiots think he isn't a better player.

Gervinho is 10x the player Kalou is.

Definitely. We should consider him as a winger if we can't land Sanchez..

The best would be to go for both Neymar and Hazard, and give up Lukaku.

Don't the 2 of them prefer playing on the left? I know for Neymar that he does, but I'm 100% sure on Hazard since I don't watch french league.

Don't the 2 of them prefer playing on the left? I know for Neymar that he does, but I'm 100% sure on Hazard since I don't watch french league.

Nah mate, he is a right winger. And I think he also can play behind the striker(s), but I'm not sure here.

Nah mate, he is a right winger. And I think he also can play behind the striker(s), but I'm not sure here.

Even more reason to sign him then.

He also was elected twice the best prospect of La Ligue 1, he entered twice in the "best XI of La Ligue 1", he is praised by everybody in France. I haven't seen him play many times, but when I did he always impressed me.

So yes, I guess I can say he is that good. He could be a very good choice for our right wing.

ps : Gervinho was also very good this term. He also would have deserved that title, but Eden is a bit more 'spectacular' and he has scored important goals (ie against Marseille).

He has good dribbling skills, but when I watched him he was woeful. Couldn't put two passes together, and he was literally a passanger that day. Maybe he had a bad day, I don't know. He's a young player, they have those days.

Isn't Gervinho a bit relying on his strenght? Maybe it makes no sense because he's not that big, but he's not that spectacular.

He has good dribbling skills, but when I watched him he was woeful. Couldn't put two passes together, and he was literally a passanger that day. Maybe he had a bad day, I don't know. He's a young player, they have those days.

Isn't Gervinho a bit relying on his strenght? Maybe it makes no sense because he's not that big, but he's not that spectacular.

You can hardly judge a player from 1 game of his. I don't think he won those rewards accidentally.

You can hardly judge a player from 1 game of his. I don't think he won those rewards accidentally.

Well I said that maybe ha wasn't the best that day.

Yep, he was born in 1991, So 20 years-old. This likely is why he was bad. But anyway, I didn't watch him enough to claim whether he was good week in week out..

About Gervinho, I'm not sure.. When I saw him play, I thought his game was based on his speed and tricks. But yes he has a good little strength (you're kinda forced to have a good physical strength to play in Ligue 1).

so did duffers and robbie but that worked ok!

Would love to see him here but see him ending up at arsenal or real madrid or somewhere.

If we get Nasri then he can go to Arse :eyebrows:

Hazard would be a great transfer and wingers-problem would be solved? We should aim at this guy instead of 30 mils Neymar

^ There are two wings. And unfortunatly, we have problems on both wings. So no, to buy Hazard instead of Neymar won't resolve our problems. We will just resolve our problem on the right wing instead of the left.

^ There are two wings. And unfortunatly, we have problems on both wings. So no, to buy Hazard instead of Neymar won't resolve our problems. We will just resolve our problem on the right wing instead of the left.

Kakuta for the left wing anyone? :eyebrows:

Kakuta for the left wing anyone? :eyebrows:

Not good enough atm IMO. Needs another loan or a blooding-in period.And I would love it if the new manager thinks of him as a centre attacking mid, his true position.

Not good enough atm IMO. Needs another loan or a blooding-in period.And I would love it if the new manager thinks of him as a centre attacking mid, his true position.

I'd try and turn him into a left-winger to be honest. He's got the pass for it and if he works on it, he could get the passing ability.