Andriy Shevchenko

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't read too much into the story.

Nothing more than him meeting up with a few old mates who happen to be in town that night.

But as per usual, because it involves a Chelsea player the media put up a whole load of pathetic spin on it

• 2 weeks later...

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO has announced his intention to quit Chelsea and make an emotional return to AC Milan.

The Ukraine striker, who joined the Blues for £29.5million two years ago, has failed to repeat the world-class form he displayed for the Italian club, where he served for seven years.

Shevvy — who is looking for a home in Milan — told pals: "I will be returning to end my career with the club that has been like a family to me."

Shevchenko collected Champions League, Serie A and Italian Cup winner's medals with Milan but has managed just eight Premier League goals since arriving at Stamford Bridge.

Annoying thing is he hit form then wam got injured but think he can come back fine.Be sad to see him leave should be choose to he hasnt done that bad really.

We love you Sheva!!

Hopfully play Weds,its a European match and he does well in those games

It depends on his current fitness levels - he always seems to take longer to get his match fitness back than other players. He isn't even being given bench duty at the moment :( Hopefully he will be given a run out against Reading and then maybe bench duty on Wednesday.

Annoying thing is he hit form then wam got injured but think he can come back fine.Be sad to see him leave should be choose to he hasnt done that bad really.

We love you Sheva!!

Hopfully play Weds,its a European match and he does well in those games

Spot on, he gathers some confidence then it all shatters as he gets injured.

It depends on his current fitness levels - he always seems to take longer to get his match fitness back than other players. He isn't even being given bench duty at the moment :( Hopefully he will be given a run out against Reading and then maybe bench duty on Wednesday.

Maybe he should start jogging between holes on the golf coarse then... :whistling:

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has said he wants Sheva back at Milan again today. I really think he will be going this summer...

Its deffo going to be bitter-sweet for me personally. I hate that Sheva has become sort of a laughing stock in England and really wanted him to be the star he was at Milan here, but that didn't happen. He was given enough time to settle in England (as said by many Chelsea fans, repeatedly) and I guess it's just time to go back to where he knows, at least he tried.

I know he will at least play at Milan (esp w/ injuries), the fans still love him there, he is a Legend. I just want him to retire on a high note, and I don't think that that would happen here sadly :(

Sheva at Chelsea is a dream come true, my favorite player at my favorite team, but leaving would be what is best for him :cry:

according to todays papers milan are prepared to offer £15 mill for him in the summer <_<

if that statement on an earlier post is correct saying that sheva has only managed 8 goals since coming here..............well torres has scored more in just three games 3 hattricks, gives you some idea of what a real goal scorer can do.

regards:JBD

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You