test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aesthetic Relic

Andriy Shevchenko

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

162 posts in this topic

I am over the moon we need to get rid of this waste of space time and money.

This would take a heavy burden away from the wage bill too.

He was showing some excellent form in December/January so I think we need to persevere with him. I wonder if he will play against Olympiacos or if he will feature for the reserves against Reading?

Annoying thing is he hit form then wam got injured but think he can come back fine.Be sad to see him leave should be choose to he hasnt done that bad really.

We love you Sheva!!

Hopfully play Weds,its a European match and he does well in those games

It depends on his current fitness levels - he always seems to take longer to get his match fitness back than other players. He isn't even being given bench duty at the moment :( Hopefully he will be given a run out against Reading and then maybe bench duty on Wednesday.

Annoying thing is he hit form then wam got injured but think he can come back fine.Be sad to see him leave should be choose to he hasnt done that bad really.

We love you Sheva!!

Hopfully play Weds,its a European match and he does well in those games

Spot on, he gathers some confidence then it all shatters as he gets injured.

It depends on his current fitness levels - he always seems to take longer to get his match fitness back than other players. He isn't even being given bench duty at the moment :( Hopefully he will be given a run out against Reading and then maybe bench duty on Wednesday.

Maybe he should start jogging between holes on the golf coarse then... :whistling:

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has said he wants Sheva back at Milan again today. I really think he will be going this summer...

Its deffo going to be bitter-sweet for me personally. I hate that Sheva has become sort of a laughing stock in England and really wanted him to be the star he was at Milan here, but that didn't happen. He was given enough time to settle in England (as said by many Chelsea fans, repeatedly) and I guess it's just time to go back to where he knows, at least he tried.

I know he will at least play at Milan (esp w/ injuries), the fans still love him there, he is a Legend. I just want him to retire on a high note, and I don't think that that would happen here sadly :(

Sheva at Chelsea is a dream come true, my favorite player at my favorite team, but leaving would be what is best for him :cry:

according to todays papers milan are prepared to offer £15 mill for him in the summer <_<

if that statement on an earlier post is correct saying that sheva has only managed 8 goals since coming here..............well torres has scored more in just three games 3 hattricks, gives you some idea of what a real goal scorer can do.

regards:JBD

Im pretty sure that number is the amount of goals he has scored this season...last season he scored a total of 14 so that can't be right :rolleyes:

21 in 67 games, which isn't the worst of records if truth be told, especially as 19 of those appearances are from the bench.

Hopefully he will be given the chance to add to that total tomorrow. If he doesn't start it should signal the end of his Chelsea career :(

torres is different....every striker at liverpool is misfiring....and they play 2 striker....

in Chelsea we have an in form drogba and we play only one striker at a time

besides many world class strikers play for us and failed to make an impact.......

hernan crespo

adrian mutu

menteja kezman

claudio pizzaro

and drogba took 2 season to adopt

remember the time when comentator and Chelsea fans are cursing his first touch?

in Chelsea we have an in form drogba and we play only one striker at a time

An in form Drogba??? You sure? He looks lazy and disinterested to me.