test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aesthetic Relic

Andriy Shevchenko

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

162 posts in this topic

He will be shit next game. Same old Sheva, plays a really good game then next game it all goes to pot.

He will be shit next game. Same old Sheva, plays a really good game then next game it all goes to pot.

I hope he scores the winner against Newcastle.

I was saying long ago that Sheva and Pizzaro will be great together......becose Pizzaro is good second striker and he can find sheva on a good positon

Tehehehe if we sent Sheva back and Jose became manager there lol.Be fun times for him.

Cant send him back!Not now he seems to be finding form and we love him!

Inconsistant maybe but hey he tries and has helped Drogba somewhat

definitely not a fan of this, he is finally scoring now and plus w/o Drogs we need people scoring.

lol Layla, that would be so funny considering Mourinho isn't a big fan of him :)

Oleg Blokhin is reportedly considering an ambitious attempt to draw a line under countryman Andriy Shevchenko's undistinguished Chelsea career by taking him to Moscow.

Oleg Blokhin, until recently the national team manager of Ukraine, is now in charge of Russian club side FC Moscow - and is said by The Sun to be contemplating a move for his country's star, Andriy Shevchenko.

Ukraine captain Shevchenko, who cost Chelsea a £30million fee when joining the Blues from AC Milan in summer 2006, has failed to make the expected impact in English football, scoring just six Premier League goals in 18 months at Stamford Bridge.

Blokhin js quoted in The Sun as saying: "We need at least one pacy forward. I'd love to see Andriy Shevchenko here.

"We worked together successfully with the Ukrainian national team.

"Not everything is going right for him in England but a player of his class would strengthen any team."

However, Shevchenko's £130,000-a- week wage could be a problem - even assuming the player is willing to quit Chelsea.

No thanks, We'll keep him. kthxbai.

Sheva scored 21 goal in 68 games in all competitions for Chelsea...its not great but its not bad either.He will improve for sure already has.

Andriy Shevchenko will have some interesting questions to answer at training today after he was spotted leaving Emirates Stadium on the AC Milan bus.

Chelsea's £31million striker watched the game and left with the rest of the Italian team, prompting more speculation that he wants to return to his former club.

The Ukrainian has been edged out after the arrival of Avram Grant in September and is third choice behind Nicolas Anelka.

It would appear that Shevchenko is still in close contact with the Milanese and president Silvio Berlusconi has made no secret of his desire to bring back the 31 year old.

He said only last summer: "If only. He would like to come back, now we'll see. Certainly, our doors are open to him. More than that, our doors are wide open to him."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

Probably made this up completely. If it's true, well he's just seeing some old friends? Or maybe we're gonna get some of that 30 million back?

Im sure he was just catching up with his friends at Milan and i dont see anything in the story, well i hope there is nothing in it. :unsure:

Legend is a much overused term in my young eyes, but Shevchenko certainly was Milan's iconic talisman for six seasons, its only likely they would invite him to join them.

Wouldn't read too much into the story.

Nothing more than him meeting up with a few old mates who happen to be in town that night.

But as per usual, because it involves a Chelsea player the media put up a whole load of pathetic spin on it

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO has announced his intention to quit Chelsea and make an emotional return to AC Milan.

The Ukraine striker, who joined the Blues for £29.5million two years ago, has failed to repeat the world-class form he displayed for the Italian club, where he served for seven years.

Shevvy — who is looking for a home in Milan — told pals: "I will be returning to end my career with the club that has been like a family to me."

Shevchenko collected Champions League, Serie A and Italian Cup winner's medals with Milan but has managed just eight Premier League goals since arriving at Stamford Bridge.