test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aesthetic Relic

Andriy Shevchenko

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

162 posts in this topic

Yes but they know that they can get him for less many that we have give for him...!

im not saying sheva has been poor this season but i can under stand him not beeing at his best like he was at ac st8 away but for that kinda money he can pack his bags haha

KENT_BLUE

well i dont think we will get nearly as much as what we got him for but maybe a trade for someone? and somecash?

defo off in the summer.. just can't get it going in the prem.. shocking miss at the weekend. he's just not the same player he was. no point in wasting more time with him. He's never going to settle

Oleg Blokhin is reportedly considering an ambitious attempt to draw a line under countryman Andriy Shevchenko's undistinguished Chelsea career by taking him to Moscow.

Oleg Blokhin, until recently the national team manager of Ukraine, is now in charge of Russian club side FC Moscow - and is said by The Sun to be contemplating a move for his country's star, Andriy Shevchenko.

Ukraine captain Shevchenko, who cost Chelsea a £30million fee when joining the Blues from AC Milan in summer 2006, has failed to make the expected impact in English football, scoring just six Premier League goals in 18 months at Stamford Bridge.

Blokhin js quoted in The Sun as saying: "We need at least one pacy forward. I'd love to see Andriy Shevchenko here.

"We worked together successfully with the Ukrainian national team.

"Not everything is going right for him in England but a player of his class would strengthen any team."

However, Shevchenko's £130,000-a- week wage could be a problem - even assuming the player is willing to quit Chelsea.

Source: www.goal.com

I thing that we expect to much.....we want im to score every game he had a couple of seasons in Milan when he was plaing like shit he isn't always goodd...

Give us 30 million for him and i will send you a photo of my ass like a bonus.

Thats hillarious :D:D

Honestly i don't like him when the first time he came here. I don't know why. But then i began to like him and hope he'll stay more longer and keep score a goals.

He's not going back to Italy. Silvio Berlusconi owner of AC Milan stated he doesn't want Sheva to come back. Ronaldinho is already strongly linked with Milan after a fight with Rikaard.

just give him back. I really dont care. He is too inconsistant. V Liverpool I thought yes! this could be the start of something good................but no next game he was shit.

He looked impressive today when we seemed to play to his strengths with a strike partner instead of being pushed out wide or having to play up front on his own.

Now.....I can see that and I'm no manager :(

totally agree tr-blue he played so well with another strike partner and if we play him along side one in the futuer he will hopfully play like that more often