Andriy Shevchenko

Man Utd plan sensational £12M bid for Chelsea striker Shevchenko !Chelsea are ready to sell striker Andriy Shevchenko in January for £12 million.The News of the World says Blues boss Avram Grant is willing to let Roman Abramovich’s favourite player quit Stamford Bridge for a mere £12m.The club signed him for £30m in May 2006. Shevchenko looks sure to return to Italy, most likely with Inter Milan but Manchester United too are poised to launch a bid for the front-man.. Juventus are also monitoring the situation.
Well we did take Veron off them a few years ago, so its only right that they return the favour thumbsup.gif

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it happening for a start. BUT if there is a grain of truth in it then there is no way we should do it. Maybe sell him, but NOT to united, Sheva is class and it would be typical for him to go there and recover his form.....

There is no way he would be sold to a rival, and no way he would play for another Italian team except Milan. We need to keep him until next summer at least, because he will be an important player during the Cup of Nations.

Agreed, he must stay here at all costs. We will need him in January where he will find his form and be again the player we signed him for.
As much as I'd like to see this happen I doubt he will ever hit his form for Chelsea. He will stay till the summer at least, because getting a quality striker who can play in the C/L will be practically impossible. COme the summer he will be off I reckon with a top striker coming in as a replacement. We may well need another one for Drogba too. Nothing is certain just yet.

Fergie aint that stupid. If someone bid £5M i'd bite their fucking hand off. Maybe teach Roman a lesson about meddling in something he knows fuck all about................Mind you, £2.8M a year salary to Grant shows he still likes to "meddle" somewhat, In the same way someone fiddles about in their pocket for loose change.

Edited by changingman2000

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You