test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aesthetic Relic

Andriy Shevchenko

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

162 posts in this topic
Man Utd plan sensational £12M bid for Chelsea striker Shevchenko !Chelsea are ready to sell striker Andriy Shevchenko in January for £12 million.The News of the World says Blues boss Avram Grant is willing to let Roman Abramovich’s favourite player quit Stamford Bridge for a mere £12m.The club signed him for £30m in May 2006. Shevchenko looks sure to return to Italy, most likely with Inter Milan but Manchester United too are poised to launch a bid for the front-man.. Juventus are also monitoring the situation.
Well we did take Veron off them a few years ago, so its only right that they return the favour thumbsup.gif

it's all rubbish,i think.he must play during Drogba departure to Africa.he must help us to win those games,he'll show his best.

Can't see it happening for a start. BUT if there is a grain of truth in it then there is no way we should do it. Maybe sell him, but NOT to united, Sheva is class and it would be typical for him to go there and recover his form.....

There is no way he would be sold to a rival, and no way he would play for another Italian team except Milan. We need to keep him until next summer at least, because he will be an important player during the Cup of Nations.

Agreed, he must stay here at all costs. We will need him in January where he will find his form and be again the player we signed him for.

Agreed, he must stay here at all costs. We will need him in January where he will find his form and be again the player we signed him for.
As much as I'd like to see this happen I doubt he will ever hit his form for Chelsea. He will stay till the summer at least, because getting a quality striker who can play in the C/L will be practically impossible. COme the summer he will be off I reckon with a top striker coming in as a replacement. We may well need another one for Drogba too. Nothing is certain just yet.

Fergie aint that stupid. If someone bid £5M i'd bite their fucking hand off. Maybe teach Roman a lesson about meddling in something he knows fuck all about................Mind you, £2.8M a year salary to Grant shows he still likes to "meddle" somewhat, In the same way someone fiddles about in their pocket for loose change.

The latest rumors are that he could go out on loan with Inter heading the queue. Suupose we would end up paying his wages as well as we done with Crespo :blink:

AC Milan vice-President Adriano Galliani is not ruling out a return to the club for Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko.

The Ukraine striker has struggled with life in the Premiership since his reported £30 million switch from Milan in May 2006.

"I cannot explain the reason behind his difficulties in England. I don't follow Chelsea's internal matters, but I think he never felt truly loved there," he said.

"Could he return to us? I wouldn't rule it out. However, he is a non-EU player and next summer we could only sign one more before filling our quota."

source totalfootball