test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Salomon Kalou

Started by DavidEU,

1,138 posts in this topic

Atleast he puts effort in when he plays, which is more than can be said for some others.

It's a shame though that some players play better then him even when they don't give a flying fu*k about the game :P

Frustrating player -but the acrimony toward him seems to be a sheepish trend by fans rather than an unbiased level headed analysis, meaning all managers since and including Mourinho have given the thumbs up.

Get rid though...

I thought it was this:

"Calling your penis Torres because you can't score."

"Calling your penis Kalou because you can't even dribble."

Don't call your penis Kalou because he isn't that bad.

I think Kalou should go on loan in the french league , He is a good player but kalou doesn*t have the power to play in the premier league .

Lol I read some posts from last year's summer where BlueLion was defending Kalou and saying he is a good super-sub and a decent squad player yada yada, bringing out his impressive stats and stuff.. but now he's not far from Term X's hatred level towards Kalou FC :D Just goes to show what a shit season kalou had

Sounds like an anomaly. Kalou in 10/11 was certainly not as bad as he was in 09/10, his worst season at Chelsea equal only to his truly horrific first season. I expect the current feeling won't last and that once a new thread opens to assess his ability it will once again be TX and a few others against all those striving to "defend" a Chelsea player.