test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Salomon Kalou

Started by DavidEU,

1,132 posts in this topic

Name: Salomon Kalou

Position: Forward/Winger

Number: 21

Joined From: Feyenoord

Fee: Undisclosed

Signed by: Jose Mourinho

------------------------------------------

TC Profile:

Coming Soon!

kalou has made the statement that hes going to start playing better and scoring more goals for us lets hope that he can continue in his good form as of late.

Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has made the astonishing revelation that Arsenal made an approach for Ivory Coast International Salomon Kalou.

In the midst of a tense press conference after the 1-1 draw with Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge, Scolari revealed that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger wanted to bring the young forward to the Emirates Stadium. This was prompted by the press suggesting that Chelsea failed to beat Spurs due to a lack of firepower, having just let Andriy Shevchenko and Shaun Wright-Phillips leave the West London side in the past week.

Scolari said: “Arsene Wenger wanted Kalou to go to Arsenal and to use him as a centre forward - a No9. I said no.

“This was a couple of months ago.”

premiershiplatest.com

I don't think Kalou is a player who understands the word "pass". When he gets the ball he just wants to run into the goal with it. His sense of awareness is quite low. sadly we don't have many options when joe cole comes off.

Salomon Kalou admits he's weighing up his options at Chelsea.

Kalou told setantasports.com:

“I don’t know what my future consists of, the season is still long. It’s too early to take a decision right now. “When a young player arrives at Chelsea he’s happy to learn, and then you can have the opportunity to grow in another club or in here.

“As a young player I am aware of the fact that I have to make the perfect choice and at some point of my career I’ll have to accept to fly with my own wings.”

Unsettled Salomon Kalou is a £6million target for Spanish giants Barcelona.

Chelsea forward Kalou, 23, is getting increasingly frustrated at Stamford Bridge because of a lack of first-team chances.

The Ivory Coast star has yet to start under Luiz Felipe Scolari and has made just three brief substitute appearances.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger made an enquiry for versatile Kalou in the summer and now Barca believe they can lure him to the Nou Camp.The mirror

Well tbh, the guy's gotten much better

He was really one of our main assist providers last season. But he needs to know when to pass and when to shoot.

£6 million? Barca can have him for £15 m, with Bojan coming to us as well :)

Edited by BlueLion

I've been really impressed with Kalou the last couple of weeks. He seems to be more clinical in his finishing. He could be a vital player for us this season if he keeps it up.