Paulo Ferreira

Kieran.

Is he working on his badge? Him becoming Jose's assistant :D

It's amazing how we have Zenden as a coach, but he doesn't have any badges yet & he's not allowed to sit in the dugout.

Then we have Paulo who's a player, but not really because he's a translator instead...

It's amazing how we have Zenden as a coach, but he doesn't have any badges yet & he's not allowed to sit in the dugout.

Then we have Paulo who's a player, but not really because he's a translator instead...

Paulo has been our most consistent defender this season! :P

He is finally gonna leave...

A little sad, cos he has been such a loyal servant for so long, but no one should have given such a rapidly declining player a 6 year deal, so I am rather relieved. Hope the club don't fuck this up and get some decent replacement. Simply make Todd Kane or Wallace or anyone from the youth 2nd option. I do not give a fuck if they would benefit more from a loan or shit. We develop these players for them to play for us so we do not have to buy others.

I do not give a fuck if they would benefit more from a loan or shit. We develop these players for them to play for us so we do not have to buy others.

Why not Kalas? Azpilicueta is EXTREMELY overworked, and almost all of his bad performances can be attributed to absolute fatigue. He hustles all game long and doing 2 games a week for several weeks is doing him more harm than good.

From what I've seen of Kalas he's more than ready to handle our capital one/bottom table opponents, and with our 60 + game schedules, he could easily see 20-25 games a year as well as training with the team, and Ivanovic could always be a cover if one got injured. I kind of like the idea of Kalas competing with Azpi for minutes. The only sad thing is they are both such quality young RB's that I'd hate to see one hold back the other, although I think it would be good for the season and free.

....I'll stop derailing the thread.

Why not Kalas? Azpilicueta is EXTREMELY overworked, and almost all of his bad performances can be attributed to absolute fatigue. He hustles all game long and doing 2 games a week for several weeks is doing him more harm than good.

From what I've seen of Kalas he's more than ready to handle our capital one/bottom table opponents, and with our 60 + game schedules, he could easily see 20-25 games a year as well as training with the team, and Ivanovic could always be a cover if one got injured. I kind of like the idea of Kalas competing with Azpi for minutes. The only sad thing is they are both such quality young RB's that I'd hate to see one hold back the other, although I think it would be good for the season and free.

....I'll stop derailing the thread.

Kalas, yeah forgot about this kid, you are right, he should be given achance next season.

Should be allowed to join our coaching set-up under Mourinho. A Chelsea icon - I dislike using legend tags too frequently, and despite being a long-serving player who has won many trophies with us, is he really on par with Cech, Terry, Lampard and Drogba as the legends of the past generation? - and an all-round professional and nice guy. Got a lot of time for Paulo.